Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coldinthepanhandle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Heat in the dau cold at night
    Our central heating is working during the day however at night it only blows cold air. What could be wrong?:(
    therinnaiguy Posts: 153, Reputation: 5

Jan 2, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Caan you provide us with a make and model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace blows out cold air at night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a problem that I haven't quite seen here and I have no idea how to search for it. Here's the deal: I have a gas furnace. I'm trying to save energy, so I got a new thermostat at the beginning of the fall. I set it to 68 when we're awake and in the house, and 60 after 10pm and...

Self test OK, but no heat from day&night forced air furnace [ 8 Answers ]

So this morning I cleaned the filters and turned power off to the furnace. Now power is back on, self test passes (inducer, igniter, humidifier relay (no humidifier hooked up), blower high, blower low), but when I put it back in operation heat does not come on - just th 'inducer.' the igniter...

Day and night central heat won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

My central heat won't kick out any heat. The blower works and the little fan inside kicks on but when you turn on the thermostat the ignitor won't come on to send a signal to turn on the gas. The heater is a day and night high efficiency model.

Day and night central unit =No Heat [ 5 Answers ]

Fan comes on NO HEAT changed the Mercury switch still not heating. Pilot is on What to do now?

View more questions Search