Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hum707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Day and night central heat won't turn on
    My central heat won't kick out any heat. The blower works and the little fan inside kicks on but when you turn on the thermostat the ignitor won't come on to send a signal to turn on the gas. The heater is a day and night high efficiency model.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Could be a bad ignitor. They do go bad every so often especially if it is a flat blade style.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

Fan won't turn off on Lennox central air and heat [ 3 Answers ]

The system continues to run even when in the "off" position, no matter if it's set on heat or cool, and no matter how or low I turn the thermostat. I have the thermostat set on "off" now, and the fan continues to run; it's set on auto. There is no off position for the fan, only for the heat/cool...

Day and night central unit =No Heat [ 5 Answers ]

Fan comes on NO HEAT changed the Mercury switch still not heating. Pilot is on What to do now?

My central heat and air won't blow out heat [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, my central air ran out of freon so this summer I couldn't cool my house.Now my Unit will not blow out any heat. I tried to turn the heater on but it smelled like it was trying To catch on fire. All I want to know is do I need to apply freon to get my unit to produce Heat?

View more questions Search