Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BettyBoop1363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Red Blood spots and no period?
    Dear Doctor,

I want to know what is the meaning of red Blood spot and no period this never happen to me? I got my period for November but not for December only red blood spots and when I clean myself.
    BettyBoop1363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyBoop1363
    Dear Doctor,

I want to know what is the meaning of red Blood spot and no period this never happen to me? I got my period for November but not for December only red blood spots and when I clean myself.
    Dear Doctor,

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Betty, please understand that we are not doctors here. Only people with some education (myself in nursing) and a ton of us with experience. Also, we do this for free in our own spare time. Seems I was doing a load of laundry when you posted your question. So, please be patient, it may take us some time to get back to you.

How old are you Betty? Are you on any birth control? If so, what kind and for how long?

This spotting could be quite a number of things actually, but most likely the beginning of your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Blood?It isn't my period. [ 22 Answers ]

I just noticed this yesterday and today. When I go to the bathroom, I just urinate and iits yellow, or whatever color you want to call it. But when I wipe, I saw a little bit of blood and it looked like it had discharge texture. It isn't my period. I had mine November 12th. Is this...

Blood Clots during my period [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on my period for a little over a week and I am having a lot of clots. Last month I experienced the same thing. What could be wrong and should I go to the emergency room?

Period Blood ? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so I have never gotten my period before but today I went to the bathroom and saw what I think is brown discharge. It doesn't look like blood, but it is thick. I'm 14, what could it be ?

Blood clotting during period [ 2 Answers ]

I have started my period about 4 days earlier than I usually start, I wasn't even through my pill pack & today have had several times when I've had to urinate that I've passed a few blood clots. This is not a normal period for me & it is concerning. I've never had much clotting except for after...

View more questions Search