Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honestlysweet86 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Pregnancy worries
    I guess because I am a first time mom I am worrying about every little thing. But I have a question. Is it normal to have colored discharge in early pregnancy. I'm somewhere around 8 or 9 weeks and I have had normal clear discharge but the other night I had a green (mucus like) tinted discharge. It was only that one time and it was normal after that little bit. And haven't had anything like that since. I don't feel like I have a yeast infection ( I have had plenty in the past) and I feel fine. I haven't bled or anything and I'm feeling OK. Its just seeing green discharge really scared me, what could be the cause of this and should I worry? My doctors appt isn't until jan 15th. Any ideas?
    brown_eyes_3546 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Dec 30, 2007, 07:41 PM
    I had the same problem at 8 weeks! I ended up at the hospital because it went from a greenish yellow to pink and red. It was a yeast infection but after that has gotten cleared up it hasn't gone back to its normal clear yet. My dr has told my it will go back when my morning sickness subsides because that means my hormones are balanced again. I hope you don't have morning sickness like I have ( I'm 4 months with it still) but unless it begins to look like blood you should be OK. Make sure to ask your doctor about it though when you see them next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have some worries about me and my girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

k, she lives in Nevada, I live in australia, she is such a wonderful person A few issues 1st- I think she may be having doubts about whether I love her.. coz she asked "baby do you love me?" and the way it was phrased worries me... 2nd- I adore her, I love her... but I don't feel happy about...

Pregnancy worries [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs I have special needs, and global delay however; this has not stopped me in all ways. I work for a well-known high street store, and have done so for the past 5 yrs. When I was 18 a friend introduced me to this guy, and we started going out. My parents at the time were going through...

Money worries [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 16 I was in a accident & got £30000 which was but in a bank account for 5 years.I met this lad & got pregnant & my mother forced me to have abortion no 1 else knows,me & the lad split up,then a few years later we met up again & started dating by this time we were living away from home &...

Period Worries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a few days early for my period and I jave noticed every time I go to the loo I get a brownish discharge every time I wipe myself. Can anybody help me?

Pill worries [ 1 Answers ]

I am just over a week into my fourth packet of Yasmin. First two months were OK. Last month started to have occasional leg cramps, feeling tired, stomach bloated, sore breasts, very little interest in sex, mood swings and bouts of nausea (nausea used to be just after taking pill every day now it...

View more questions Search