Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kleinsaucer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 11:15 AM
    6L ford diesel
    I have a 2004 Ford diesel that is not running right. My truck will lose power first then spit and sputter then eventually quite. First thing I did was change the fuel/water seperator and it ran for a day. Then I flushed the tank and lines and it ran for a day. Then the auxiliary pump (not the one in the tank) was changed and it ran another day. Last we changed the fuel pressure regulator and I have driven it for a week. Now it calved again!
    Does anyone have an answer injector problem? Mass Air Flow sensor? EGR valve? HELP!
    hiperf402 Posts: 106, Reputation: -1

Mar 25, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Replace the fuel pump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diesel ford truck [ 2 Answers ]

When my ford 7.3 turbo diesel is cold, it makes a loud hissing sound about every 10 sec and last for 10 sec. Anyone know what could cause it? Thank you. Jeff

Ford 2005 6.0 diesel [ 8 Answers ]

I have had a rough idle problem with the 6.0 diesel, I take it to Ford and they repair it but never tell what they did. It has happened again for the third time, any ideas what could be happening?? Thanks

7.3 1999 ford diesel [ 4 Answers ]

Truck is hard to start in cool weather need to cycle key on 8 times before starting

Ford 7.3L Diesel Stalling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Ford Excursion with a 7.3L Diesel engine. There are 95,270 miles on the SUV, I am the original owner. Lately when I take my foot off the accelerator to slow down for a stop or a curve the engine quits. I put the SUV in neutral and it restarts. Sometimes when I'm driving at normal...

View more questions Search