Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggsy52806 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 09:28 PM
    I fight a lot with my boyfriend, its killing me.
    I always fight. Its always me. I feel so ty about myself. He was my best friend for 6 years,and we have been going out for a year and a half now. Its killing me to know that I'm the cause of the fight. I get hurt quick, I get jealous to the extrem. I think I'm so ugly all the time. I always think that he wants someone else. I'm so down on myself. I wish I could control this. I am too depressed and I cry too damn much. I love him he's my first love and my last. He is a good guy, I'm afraid that I'm pushing him away. I feel like like dying insde. I hurt so much. I KNOW HE LOVES ME TO DEATH. He even cried for me.
    I hate myself and what I'm doing. I'M SUCH A !

I'm so sorry but I'm breaking down right now. I just need some advice. He's my everything.
    Suelle383 Posts: 105, Reputation: 25

Dec 19, 2007, 09:45 PM
    First, relax and breathe! You are not nothing and he is not your everything. You don't "need" him. You may feel that way right now, but no one really "needs" someone else. But you're right about one thing, if you keep being down on yourself and directing that sadness and anger at him, then you're going to push him away. He's obviously with you for a reason. He's not with you because you're a horrible ugly person. He's with you because he must think you're pretty great. Don't project your feelings about yourself onto him.

It sounds like maybe you should really talk to someone (professional) about why you're feeling this way about yourself. It's not healthy and you shouldn't have to feel this way about yourself. We all have insecurities. We all have moments, or days, or even weeks sometimes where we feel bad about ourselves, or feel ugly, or feel fat, or feel unlovable. But you got work on dealing with those insecurities and building yourself esteem. And yourself esteem doesn't come from another person, not even your boyfriend. It comes from how you love yourself. And you got to love yourself first if you want to be able to have a healthy and happy relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 20, 2007, 11:42 AM
    As Suelle has said love yourself enough to get the help you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is killing me! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a motorolla commercial, for the red Krzr. The commercial was all digitally done/animated, of a red krazr popping up with red flashy backgrounds, doing various movements. What is killing me is the song that was playing! I cannot find the commercial on YouTube so it may be farely knew. Has...

How to fight [ 6 Answers ]

I am 14 and I am sick of taking shit from people. It really pisses me off when people diss me but I don't know how to fight because I have always been calm about these things but it has gotten out of hand.

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

Boyfriend and I fight [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four months. Today we were at my dads house and drank a few beer, I hand't ate yet and was feeling sick, he said he would cook for me when we got back to my house when he was done his beer. Well we ended up getting into a HUGe fight cause I was not talking...

View more questions Search