Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxbabybooxx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 10:33 AM
    I'm going crazy
    :(

My so called friend has been 2faced 2m agen I've thrown her out of my life but the secrets I have told her in confidence she has told everyone and now evry1 thinks that I am nothing but a big tramp. The stuff she is saying now is taking it too far now be because of what she saying the word got around and my family found out now my family are ashamed of me and told me staight up that they really don't want anything to do with me. I had a fight with her today a proper fight I won but that's beside the point. She has split up my family my friends she is taking them all away 4me. I know use are going to say my true friends will stick by me. This girl is such a mesd up character that she will find a way of doing it. I don't know what to do I am so upset and depressed and I cry myself to sleep every night. I just feel so alone and helpless. Can anyone tell me how to handle this I am thinking of self harming and just ending my life all together plzzzz help xxxx
    AppleTree Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 11:49 AM
    It will all pass. Hold your head high, and keep moving along. If you let others know they are getting to you they will keep doing mean spiteful things to you. If someone asks you a question politely ask why do you want to know? When they say so & so said... you reply it's none of your business if you don't want to answer the question. Be calm and smile warmly at them, and chang the subject. If it is really bad you can play hermit for a few weeks, regroup and get back out in the world. Sometimes defending yourself only adds fuel to the fire. When they find you unresponsive they will move on, and you will confuse them because your not upset. You will also look like the sane one. You are not responsible for others actions only your own. You will be all right
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 1, 2008, 04:35 PM
    I totally agree with AppleTree... hold your head high and make it look like she isn't bothering you. There was this one time when my older brother told people in my year that I thought I was popular and all this (just so you know I'm the sort of person that stays clear of "popular" people and people who call people popular, I think that's just wannabeish). But anyway, at first I lost all my confidence as they said a few thing but after a while I just thought ' I'm not taking any of this' so I ignored them and now they act like they're my friend but who knows.

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going Crazy [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I need help landing a man!! I have tried dating sites just waiting bars what else is there I am not a yucky woman

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

I am crazy after him [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Am in love with a married man. He is too sweet and sweetest in the world. But he doesn't want to get married to me because he wants his family undisturbed. His wife knows that we Are only friends and doesn't know that we are in love. And he is also in some other other Place and not in my...

View more questions Search