Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hobbsa1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 04:13 PM
    WANTED! Female Boxer to breed with my male
    Does anyone know where to find an AKC certified female FULL BLOODED boxer in the Cincinnati/ NKY area? I am looking to breed my AKC CERTIFIED boxer with a female but don't know where or who to ask... if anyone knows any boxer breeders anymore around that area, please let me know! Thank you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Why don't you contact the American Kennel Club. That would be a good solid place to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Female vs Male [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused: b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:

What is better for my female dog. To breed her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2.4 years old lab. I was going to breed her last time but it didn't work. One vet tells me the best thing for her is to have puppies once. Another vet told me she doesn't have to. I want to do what ever it is the best for her. What would be the best for her? Could you please advice me?...

Need female Dachshund to breed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 3 year old black and tan miniature akc registered dachshund. I am look for a female miniature dachshund to breed him with. I live around the Lafayette, LA area. THANKS!!

How to get him back! Male perspective wanted too! Help me [ 21 Answers ]

My boyfriend of fourteen months , told me that its all too much and he didn't think he wanted a relationship anymore? He says he still loves me , and last week we were fine. :mad: everything was fine except we hadn't seen each other for two weeks . I really want him back, I love him so much. I had...

View more questions Search