Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vonny_95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Fingernail Growth
    How do I make my fingernails grow really really fast (or faster) in time for christmas?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Hi Vonny,
    Get yourself some lecithin, at the health food section of the grocery store or at a health food store. It will make your nails grow! There are quite a few foods that have a lot of lecithin in them. Eggs is the only one I can think of at the moment. But, if you start taking the supplement, you will be amazed.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 12, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Fingernails grow about 0.1 mm per day. Try moisturizing your fingernails and the skin around it with lotions or creams. This can help promote long healthy nails. It's a good idea to take a multi-vitamin daily to strengthen your nails as well. Using several coats of nail hardener will also help minimize chipping and peeling of the nail enamel and help them grow longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will it cause new growth? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering - If I shaved an area of my body that has no hair would it cause hair to grow? I don't think it would since there are no hairs so it couldn't effect anything but I just want a second opinion?

Fingernail infection - I think? [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of days ago - I was working on my fingernails / mainly removing the cuticles. Yesterday, I noticed that one of my fingers seemed to be slightly swollen. Since then the area (one side) of the nail has become painful and seems to be turning an extremely light shade of green. What should I...

Tell me about my growth [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'4 and 17 I've been 5'4 for about 5 monthes and haven't grew since my birthday is September 14 will I grow anymore can somebody tell me or have a similar situation like me

Growth in puberty [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 n a half and I have a very slow puberty I have hair underneath my arms but not fully grown and hair also around my pubic area but also this is not fully gown and have no hair on my legs and shave not very regulary but I have started to develop white pubic hair around the side of my penis...

Fingernail infection [ 3 Answers ]

I am expiriencing sort of pitting and grooving in my thumbnails. I try to applie an antifungul but to no avail. I seems to dry it but does not cure it. How did I get this and what can I do to end it? I a Doctor visit my best bet?

View more questions Search