Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starprincess7813 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Pregnancy or period?
    Last month I started my period the 14th and it was a normal period. Well since then I have had unprotected sex and he has came in me a few times. But about 5 or 6 days ago I spotted a very light pink color, and its not time for my period. I haven't spotted since. What does this mean?
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Dec 9, 2007, 09:25 PM
    It could be implantation bleeing but the only way to tell is get a hpt and take it when your expected period should be coming!! Good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and not missing a period [ 6 Answers ]

Can you still get your period and be pregnant? I am on the pill and I am feeling sick to my stomach but have not missed a period what is going on?

Possible period or pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My period started November 14th, and was normal. But I recently have been having sex with no condom and he has came inside of me. Now I've noticed I've spotted twice and its not time for a period and now I'm not even spotting anymore. Does this mean I'm possibly pregnant or what?

Pregnancy right after miscarriage before period [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on August 23,2007,my hgc levels went all way down to 0 on August 29,2007.and I went to the clinic yesterday because I started feeling sick on my stomach.and come to find out I am pregnant again.could you please tell me how far along am I now .;) and I was 7 weeks and 1day when I...

Strange period or pregnancy? [ 3 Answers ]

Not to sound like yet another woman asking some random question about her period, with the question "Could I be pregnant?" in the back of her head but I'm a little concerned. My period was supposed to start sometime between the 3rd and the 7th of this month (its been fluxuating alot). On the 3rd, I...

Pregnancy after five day period [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... umm... I usually use a condom when I have sex, I let my partner outside of me without a condom about a month ago. I got my period this past Thursday. It wasn't quite normal, like it wasn't as much as it usually is. Then, it ended on Monday, I really wasn't expecting Monday, I was more or...

View more questions Search