Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suirvale Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Oh looking back at the replies I also forget the girl was africa and a very poor country so this made me feel sorry and kind to her ,she was a lovely person and when she told me of the famines etc phew this made me love her even more , so all in all I did not take the elsat bit of notice of her size,, regds mike
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 5, 2006, 10:25 AM
    How about with some one you love rather than fat or skinny.

Feb 5, 2006, 06:19 PM
    Mmmmmm u have me thinking I find it difficult at times to sue this site as well, mike
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2006, 10:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asktoknow
    i wanted to know if having sex with a fat woman or that has more weight (not necessarily huge) is more fun or fulfilling than with a skinny one...
    I think it is some how true but I don't know how to say it. That what I think.
    scaredgal Posts: 18, Reputation: 10

Feb 26, 2006, 12:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nero2
    I think it is some how true but i don't know how to say it. That what i think.
    I am not a man but as a woman who is about 240 I will give my experience. I actually asked my fiancé one day why it was he has always been with a bigger girl (his ex was bigger than me). He is very tall, thin and he could get a small girl if he so desired. He said he had dated a little blonde thin girl like 120 and about 5'6. He said he liked her but when it came time to go to bed it just felt odd. Felt like he was with a strange boy because there wasn't hardly any softness or curves to feel. He loves my DDs and curvy softness and I am thankful there are men out there that do.

I am trying to lose weight just to be healthier but I am sure it won't change how I am sexually, I am one of the most passionate, creative, open minded women I know when it comes to the bedroom with my man. Its ultimately my mind and personality that make me sexy.

Feb 26, 2006, 02:24 PM
    Yes I can understand so much what you are saying,. I think society has a lot to answer for, As I may have said before I was dating a lovely big happy girl from africa and I got some racist comments which really sickened and I nearly would be getting into fights every night , it really use to anger me so much remarks about her size into the bargain,, its most thick heads in pubs/bars of course that make ignorant comments anyway, yes I did not think any of the girls as BIG it was the complete package of bubbly personality etc that got me hooked,, regds mike
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 27, 2006, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by suirvale
    mmmmmm u have me thinking i find it difficult at times to sue this site as well,.mike
    Did you mean sue or use??

What happens between two people, magic, chemical,or otherwise, is just the way life continues.

If someone is from a poor part of town - no matter what country!! - and wants that chance to get a better life - it does not necessarily mean that they are 'gold-diggers'. Some are really sincere in try to find a partner to be happy with and help make a partnership very happy. Some are taught to go about it other ways by their parents, or culture, but nonetheless, still only stive to be happy like the rest of us, rich or poor.

Don't look at the status that much, look into the heart and see what's there.

I have dealt with Korean ladies who married soldiers just to get their U.S. citizenship and tell him to get out of their lives - they get taught that from the 'mammsan' who is a leading lady who teaches how to entrap solders and they acturally have to make payments to her for many years if they reach a status. It depends into what hands these young ladies fall into and the influence brainwashed into them. But, some actually have excaped this and showed a true heart instead of bank accounts.

There are even slums in the U.S. and in all countries, where young folks try to look for a better future - so it really does not matter what country - just the state of things the world is in now and how the politicians and landlords let certain areas get worse due to being greedy.

As far as the size of someone, there is a lid for every pot and the accompanying taste in a person that is impressed upon them by the types of people they get attracted to. Do not let 'society' rule your taste or who you should fall for. The magazines are there to make money and sell what they think is a 'fad' but it's just another way of manipulating the mind - as if we were kids and can't choose on our own.

Hope this help you get another insight on how people can feel if leaving all the other influential trash out of their lives. As long as someone makes you happy - that's what counts.

Life is too short, make your own choice and try for that niche of happiness.
    mbya777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2006, 09:28 AM
    See, if I was a guy I would like a healthy full sized girl, not fat not heavy just a normal sized girl, media plays too much into having a skinny girl and I just don't see it as attractive.
    Being helathy and a nice medium sized weight I think would be my ideal girl.. plus medium sized girls have boobs and *** and I think this would be great compared to just bones, don't get me wrong I'm not talking about FAT but just something to hold.

X
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2007, 12:04 PM
    My pre-marriage life experience has been heavier women tend to be more easy going and have less of a gods gift to mankind thing going on that most beautiful well built women have, mostly when they are younger. You know that arrogance about how they are soooo hot they are too good for you. Many later get fat and ugly and still have that attitude and spend a miserable life alone as a result.

Not saying they all do, but a lot do. Personally I have enjoyed myself far more with a woman who was 170 lbs than some that were 120 lbs. Its not all about looks. Attitude has a LOT to do with it as well.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 17, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Some men like women who are build for comfort not speed!
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 17, 2007, 09:05 AM
    I really don't think the way a person looks will have any affect on their er... talent, but being confident in yourself can make a massive difference. If anyone has a hang up about a certain body part they can often ruin the moment trying to cover it and that is definitely not sexy! That said I think women should have curves!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Oh I'm not saying I prefer heavier women, I just prefer their attitudes about life. They just tend to be more easy going and less judgmental on the average. My wife is a tiny little thing, about 5 foot and 100 lbs, But she does not have a gods gift to man (and never has) attitude so many women have. I'm just not attracted to people who think they are superior to the average person. And trust me, my wife is anything but timid or submissive.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Diff strokes, diff folks.

My cousin, a fairly fit 38 yo, has always liked women who were bigger... as in bigger chests and generally overall. No skinny models for him. His wife says he likes "fat chicks"... though, again, I think the use of the term "fat" is a little extreme here.

I've always been attracted to skinnier women, but have always dated women who were attracted to a bigger man. Not fat, but wider... as in my pant size isn't anywhere near as small as hers. And then my partner before my current one was a little bit curvier than the others, and I thought she was sexy as any of them.

But I have a female friend to dates smaller men mostly.

So... again, to each their own. I don't think you can say "one size fits all"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

This woman is trying to get a rise out of me [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, we're both new hires, the chick is hot and single. And I'm hot and single. We both know it. I express no interest in her what so ever. She complains to me about her failed relatinoships and how she's given up on men. Im the nicest guy she's ever met (I think that's the problem). I...

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

Wishy-washy woman [ 3 Answers ]

OK, here's one for you all! I've been seeing this woman for a little over two months now. We're both in our 30s and had been having a lot of fun together, including great sex. For the past few weeks, however, she seems totally disinterested and often goes so far as to not even let me hold her hand...

View more questions Search