Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pencifer75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Could I have an eptopic pregnancy
    My tubes were tied 5yrs. Ago. In October I was a week late on my period and it only lasted for 3 days and normally goes for 7. Two weeks later I spotted for another 3 days, but it was pink and pail red. Now I'm 4 days late and feeling a lot of pressure and pain while I'm up moving around and I have a thin, clear, watery discharge.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 03:00 PM
    No one here could tell you for sure, but it is possible, and it's a serious thing, so you should definitely go see the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and I have not been feeling well for the past couple of days. I have been having menstrual like cramps and I have been feeling very weak. Every time I stand up I black out for a minute or more and I feel like I am about to pass out. I have vomited at least twice today. I have very...

Could I have an eptopic pregnany? [ 5 Answers ]

I started my period 2 week ago, but all of a sudden I started to get abdominal pains in my left side and feeling sick Is it possible thet I could have an eptopic pregnancy? I stop using contraception over a month ago.

Eptopic Pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am but worried about my girl friend. We had unprotected sex on around 27th March 07 and her periods were due on 10 April 07. Her period cycles are not very regular and vary by a few days minus or plus. During the time her period was due, she started having Vaginal spotting and not periods...

I'm I pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

um.. im scared, me and my boyfriend where dry humping and he got some on the side of my leg and I was on my period and I was wearing a pad and not a tampon. Well it happen on Saturday the 17th. I got my period on the Friday the 16th and end it on Wednesday the 21st. I've been bloated on my lower...

Pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to get pregnant and I had sex everyday I was suppose to. And now today my boobs are really tender and I feel sick. But I'm not suppose to get my period until February 2nd. Could I be pregnant.

View more questions Search