Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinesh14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Gain some weight to look handsome
    Hi,
    I am 21 years old. I am thin. I feel like my body structure is not so good. And, it is because of
    Of my skinny body. My biceps and triceps are small. My face looks bony.
    I am 5 ft and 7 inches tall. I want to gain some weight. What should I do for this this? I feel odd to go for the Gym.. and it is because of my skinny body... so how can I maintain my body structure good looking...

Sincerely,
    Daniel
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Eat a healthy diet, with a slightly higher calorie count. Exercise will get you more muscular, whether it just be running, or lifting weights, you can work out at home, you don't have to go to a gym.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gain Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Ok people I'm 19 and I weigh 120... I was worndering if there's Any quick way or what I need to do to gain weight... I would like to get to atleast145-150... How long would that take me?following the steps I need to take?

I need to gain weight 2! [ 5 Answers ]

Im 17 nealy 18, and can't seem to get past 7st 4lb, its like my maximum. Its been like this for a few years. What can I do? I'm about to get in to modelling and have been to the doctors. Help!!

Why can't I gain weight? [ 19 Answers ]

I'm 25 5'2 and 95 pounds and I want to gain weight so bad, but it feels like such a struggle to do so. When I eat a little I am 95, when I eat normal it's 95, when I eat a lot it's still 95! I've been skinny my whole life and even though I'm confident, I hate my body sometimes and isn't because I...

I can't gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

Six weeks ago I had a 7 hour spinal operation, and whilst recovering I lost 2 and a half kilos. I've always been very thin as I have a really fast metabolism, but I've always eaten loads! Since my operation though, I can't seem to get my appetite back, and I get full up really quickly. I...

How to gain weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 15 on December 22nd. I'm a male, 6 feet, 1 inch. I'm quite tall however I'm only 130 pounds. My parents both doctors don't have time to take me to a gym to work out plus they said that I'm too young to go to the gym. My mother carried me to a gym after I begged her about 2 months...

View more questions Search