Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckstd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Fingerprinted but released no expanation
    In 1975 I was with a friend in a parked car smoking a joint. Cops arrested us and took us to jail. They took fingerprints. I was held about an hour. I was in the army at the time, holding a top secret clearance. Cops call my CO. Cops then let me go no questions asked. I don't know why they let me go and I didn't ask. Nothing else happened. Do I have an arrest record? I am applying for law enforcement position.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ckstd
    Do I have an arrest record?
    Hello ck:

No. And, don't you dare bust anybody for smoking either.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 07:29 PM
    In 1975?? I am in excon's corner on this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WHITERSKIN product released! [ 67 Answers ]

Hey all, Has anyone ordered to the whiterskin products? It is already released but currently out of stock. I must say, it's cheaper than Makari's cream. I hope it'll be more effective. Anyhow, if anyone tried it, don't forget to post your results! I'm still waiting for the restock.

Sears garden tractor dies when clutch is released [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 25HP 2003 model Sears tractor that dies each time I either release the clutch or turn on the mower PTO. I have replaced the plunger switch under the seat but that didn't solve the problem.

Can I be released from my lease agreement due to health concerns? [ 5 Answers ]

The reason I want out of my lease and why I should never have signed a new one is that the air conditioning does not cool the apartment efficiently and the manager told me today that she's not going to do anything about it. Many days it gets over 90, probably over 100 degrees inside. On average...

House sold, mortgage released, how can I still owe $ [ 3 Answers ]

I sold my house in January 2003 in a HUD and lender approved short sale. HUD is saying that I took out a loan with them in December 2001 for over $4000, and now I owe them the money plus interest and late fees. Here's some background about the "loan". When I fell behind in my mortgage, because I...

View more questions Search