Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aart0926 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2005, 07:47 AM
    Immigration law (greencard)
    Is there anyway how a person who enterd the usa illegally could get a green card by working paper from an employer, I know that there is a penalty of leaving the country ten years but Ill like to know if there is any law that could waive that penalty, plese advise.
    RONALDO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 10:42 AM
    Im Maried With A American Woman,she's Oldest Then Me 23 Years.this Can Bring -me Trouble For My Gren Card?
    RONALDO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 03:37 AM
    i'm married with woman 23 years old them me, ;realy love her but her family don't like-me.ihave file to permanente resident.but they promissed mess up with letters to immigration.the question is they can really ruined my gren card application?
    Bellereve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 01:22 PM
    The only reason you are with her is for your Green card. I hope she wises up and dump you before you use her. :mad: Every year Illegal aliens married American Citizens with one thing in mind and one thing only: GREEN CARD!
    If you "love her" so much why didn't you got your card on your own merits?? Please!! With that bone to another dog. That woman deserves everything that is coming to her...
    laguerita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellereve View Post
    The only reason you are with her is for your GREENCARD. I hope she wises up and dump you before you use her. :mad: Every year Illegal aliens married American Citizens with one thing in mind and one thing only: GREEN CARD!!
    If you "love her" so much why didn't you got your card on your own merits??? Please!!! with that bone to another dog. That woman deserves everything that is coming to her...
    I have been married for 3 years to a mexican and never has he asked me for his papers he is here illeaglly. There are some good ones out there not all want to marry just for their papers
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 24, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aart0926 View Post
    Is there anyway how a person who enterd the usa illegally could get a greencard by working paper from an employer, I know that there is a penalty of leaving the country ten years but Ill like to know if there is any law that could waive that penalty, plese advise.
    If you enter US illegally, or enter US with a visa but overstay, you are not eligible to obtain new status.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 24, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RONALDO View Post
    im married with woman 23 years old them me, ;REALY LOVE HER BUT HER FAMILY DONT LIKE-ME.IHAVE FILE TO PERMANENTE RESIDENT.BUT THEY PROMISSED MESS UP WITH LETTERS TO IMIGRATION.THE QUESTION IS THEY CAN REALY RUINED MY GREN CARD APLICATION?
    Big gap in age could send a red flag to immigration by itself... if you haven't started your immigration papers, it's better to have immigration attorney handle your case.
    rosacarlos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 06:04 PM
    The only reason you are with her is for your GREENCARD. I hope she wises up and dump you before you use her. :mad: Every year Illegal aliens married American Citizens with one thing in mind and one thing only: GREEN CARD!!
    If you "love her" so much why didn't you got your card on your own merits??? Please!!! with that bone to another dog. That woman deserves everything that is coming to her...
    I am agree all this estupeds emigration need to sendeout that united states I am pasing for one of thes hi wqnted green card and used me to get unfortunaly emigration still don't cach him yet is biolent dengerous alcojolic mexican
    rosacarlos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Iamb agree all this iamb emigration need to sended that united states iamb posing for one of thus hi canted green card and used me to get canted emigration stile don't coach him yet is blent dangerous dangerous mexican
    kamrani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 12:54 AM
    I want send my daughter to live with my brother in canada .
    She has 13 years old. Please guide me in law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can anyone give me any advice. I am british. I met my husband three years ago. We got married 2005 and I had a baby.Shortly after marriying my husband I got a solictor to arrange tha I would be his sponsor to remain in this country. My husband is a overstayer. He has three chrildren injamacia...

H4-OPT-F1-Greencard question [ 1 Answers ]

My husband came to US on March 7th 2003 on a H4 visa, changed to F1 on November 5th 2004 and worked with an OPT until Sept 30th 2005, after which he got his green card. For the previous 2 years we filed our taxes jointly using my resident status (1040A). His company has given him two W-2s, one...

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Turkish Friend Who Came To England 4 Years Ago She Was Married In Turkey Then Her Husband Brought Her To England Her Husband Is An English Citizen And Whilst In England She Has Had 2 Sons She Only Has His Family Here And They Have Told Her That She Has No Rights In This Country Can U...

View more questions Search