Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shopboy1998 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 06:55 PM
    1999 F-350 Glow plugs.
    How long should it take me to change my glow plugs? And is the a good manule to look at?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 06:59 PM
    It's not a difficult job and shouldn't take too long. Any basic repair manual for your truck should cover this common procedure.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shopboy1998
    How long should it take me to change my glow plugs? And is the a good manule to look at?
    If you have the tools and the desire, it isn't that difficult.
    See this:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...gs-147463.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Chevy Lumina; spark plugs [ 3 Answers ]

Re; changing plugs on Chevy Lumina 6 cylinder transverse engine The service manual says engine must be rotated forward to access rear 3 plugs. I have been told that this is not necessary. Is there a special plug wrench attachment to reach the rear plugs? Is it true that to rotate the engine one...

Ford F-250 7.3 Power stroke glow plugs [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: How do I change the glow plugs in my 1999 Ford F-250, 7.3 Power Stoke?

Ford F250 glow plugs [ 2 Answers ]

My 1997 Ford F250 Turbo diesel will not shart in cold weather unless it is plugged in. I was told it needed glow plugs;replacing them is "easy" they said! Well I got them and can't figure out how to change them. Any advice or clues or directions would be appreciated. Thanks, GAye

No Ignitor Glow [ 8 Answers ]

Not sure the brand.. When I have the thermostat call for heat the vent blower and the blower both come on and there is no glow.. I have tested and bypassed the limit switches and that doesn't fix the problem. Now the diagnoses light flashes 4 times which is supposed to mean that there is an open...

No glow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pitbull\rottweiler he is 5mo. His coat is not shinning the way I think it should.

View more questions Search