Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joelps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:08 AM
    How to install the hard drive in short time with same spicificatiion of the computer
    What is the DOS command, with the command ghost. Please help me because I have many computer here I want to made this in short of time to install.
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2007, 03:14 PM
    I use acronis for my computer copy hard drive needs, I found it to be very good.

Download HDD ghosting, data backup and restore software for home and home office PCs

Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install Xp on a 2nd Hard drive for another computer! [ 3 Answers ]

Well basical I brought this laptop for cheap which works but has no key board and the screen is cracked. (a bad combination I have just found out.) Well the guy that sold it to wiped the hard drive before he gave it to me and now I can't insatll xp on it firstly because I can't use my usb...

Can't get hard drive out of computer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get a hard drive out of an old Dell Dimension XPS T600r. It's mounted vertical up along the front of the box... not attached by side screws. How do I get this thing out? Thanks!

Connect 2nd Hard Drive, from other Computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have Dell Dim2100 'XP' with Western Digital Hard Drive + 384Mb RAM. I have a Maxtor 19Gb Hard Drive from my earlier '98SE' which I want to use as Back-up/Storage, preferably internally but can't get it to locate as a secodary Drive using the IDE connection cable - is the solution an IDE/USB 2.0...

Want to install a separate hard drive [ 8 Answers ]

I just removed a hard drive from my computer (XP Home). I have loads of music and video on it (trashed the computer). I'd like to install the HD on my other computer (XP Home) for only the files and music (no online or email) and wish to boot either one at will. Is this possible? Thanks for...

Install Windows on Separate Hard Drive? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm adding an external hard drive to my system for extra storage. I'm unfamiliar with adding additional storage so this is a pretty basic question: do I need to install my copy of Windows on the new hard drive in order to get it to operate? Or can I save, retrieve, etc from the new drive with...

View more questions Search