Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guy34 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Calling All WOMEN!
    Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex since Oct 9, 2007 and since then she's had her period in Oct and November!! Could she still be pregnant? They say you can still be pregnant and have your period so I need help!! 1
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 04:49 PM
    It's possible, but doubtful if she had her period.

If you are not ready to be a parent, I suggest you start wearing a raincoat.
    uhhleesha Posts: 105, Reputation: 21

Nov 27, 2007, 04:55 PM
    When a woman has a period she's shedding the endometrial lining of the uterus. A period is part of a menstrual cycle, which is preparing your body for pregnancy for each month. So, yes and no. Depends on when her period is, what days you have unprotected sex, and how fertile you are.

My suggestion: Start wearing a condom, and educate yourself about the human reproductive system.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uhhleesha
    When a woman has a period she's shedding the lining of the uterus [aka the womb].
    This is factually incorrect as the womb is the placenta and is not developed until well into pregnancy, usually about 12 weeks is when the womb/placenta is fully developed.

I think what uhhleesha was trying to say is that a period is the shedding of the endometrial lining of the uterus, not the womb itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Who's calling? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been receiving a private call on my phone, how do I unblock the call and final who has been insulting me Moved to own thread Scott<> You should not piggyback your question on someone else's thread.

Blocked calling [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know who this person is that called me private

Keeps calling. [ 18 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend of 1 and 1/2 years recently broke up. She initially broke up with me, but then came back saying how much she missed me and wanted start things again slow, like dating, but only as friends. After a week of this just friends thing, I told her that we're either exclusive or...

Why is she calling me now [ 5 Answers ]

Just an update haven't seen my ex girlfriend in 3 weeks or talked for 2 weeks. Then she calls Friday to see how I'm doing? And what I've been up too? Didn't call back! On Sunday go to my friends house with a buddy and she is sitting in her driveway. I don't get out of the car. We leave and I had a...

View more questions Search