Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Nov 26, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Wedding Gown
    Hi guys,

I really need a list of wedding gown websites and stockists in the UK - preferably london. I'd like webadresses first so I can see the designs I like.

Hope to get some great links!

Thanksxx

Check out some similar questions!

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

Wedding Gown Slip [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a slip that I wore for my wedding in November. I bought it at davids bridal. It was 60.00. I only wore it the once and I have no use for it! It is very fluffy! I believe it is a size 9. If anyone has a need for one please contact me and we can work something out!

Wedding Gown [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Maria, I am having a military wedding next year Sep. I decided that my colors will be Alsmeer Gold and Navy Blue Because of the groom's Class blue uniform. I chose sunflowers and Hepatica nobilis they look perfect together. My bridesmaid I would like to see them In Navy blue dress with...

Wedding Gown [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 30 years old and has lived on her own for over 10 years. She has owned her own home for 10 years. She is getting married in June and she and her fiancé had their wedding arrangements and plans all made when they announced their engagement to the family. Her father and I have been...

Help: Unique design for a gown [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there! My sister's getting married next year. I need suggestions/unique designs for my gown. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.