Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lauralovely31 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 03:01 PM
    friend trouble
    hi,
    my best mate at school keeps on talking and hanging round with other girls.when I asked her about it she said they were just her friends but I was still being moody with her.now she thinks that I said I don't want her to communicate with any of them, I didn't mean that but she has told her helper that she wants to have enough courage to say sha=e wants to talk to them and no she won't stop for my sake.I haven't even asked her to in the first place.how do I explain this to her WITHOUT her finding out I know she told her helper about me as that would annoy her more?! :confused: :confused: :( :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Are you jealous of your friend hanging around and talking to the other girls?
    Jigicou Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2007, 03:16 PM
    You should tell your boyfriend that you feel you arn`t spending engoght time to gether and you just want to hang more and not feel ignored. I she really is your friend shell understand

Nov 18, 2007, 03:20 PM
    But she doesn't think I no how she feels
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauralovely31
    but she dosent think i no how she feels
    How do you think that she feels?

Nov 18, 2007, 03:24 PM
    She feels like I am trying to make her stop talking them but I'm not.wat shall I do!!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Are these other girls your friends at all?

Nov 18, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Yes they are but they sort of like her more than they like me.wat do I do!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:33 PM
    What have you already said to your friend to make her think that you don't want her to see the other girls?

Nov 18, 2007, 03:39 PM
    I said that she always hung around with them and she was lying when she said they wernt her proper friend.aswell as that one of them invited her to a sleepover she told me she wasn't going but told the gril she was.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:42 PM
    How old are you, please? Knowing that will help us to help you more.

Also, what do you mean by "helper" in the first things that you wrote at the top of this page?

Nov 18, 2007, 03:44 PM
    I am in year8 and by helper I mean a sort of mentor mainl because her mum died when she was 8 so oce every week she goes and talks t the women about stuff
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:48 PM
    i am in year8 and by helper i mean a sort of mentor mainl because her mum died wen she was 8 so oce every week she goes and talks t the women about stuff
    Okay, I see. Thank you!

So, you have already told your friend that she was lying?

Nov 18, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Yes I told her I knew she was lying and at the same time I also said the stuff about her always being with them.I don't know why but she thinks I said something completely different.if I tell her how I no she told her helper it will make her even more angry and I don't want that.also one of the girls has found out what I said!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Do you know how to apologize to people? It's okay to do that, you know. Before things get much deeper with the problem, it would probably be best that you apologized for accusing her of lying.

Nov 18, 2007, 03:57 PM
    But she did lye! All I want her to no is that I don't want her to stop talking to them but for her to talk to me a bit more!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Okay, sorry!

How about saying something to her like, "I know that we both have friends and that sometimes because of that, we don't get to see each other all that much. I really like you as a friend and hope that we can spend more time together than we already have. Would you help me with that?"

Or, something along those lines. Possible? :)

Nov 18, 2007, 04:06 PM
    OK I will try that but how do I no when to say it I can't just blurt it out
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 04:07 PM
    In answer to your private message. Yes, I am still answering your questions.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 04:08 PM
    ok i will try that but how do i no when to say it i can't just blurt it out
    You are still speaking with each other on a regular basis, correct? Or, is there a problem even doing that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Friend in trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who has recently told his feelings to his best friend of eleven years. Her response to him is that she is not ready to tell how she feels and she won't say why. He is having difficulties and wanting to move away from his family and friends to just get away from everything. When he...

My friend is in serious trouble [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is 15 , and 2 nights ago her leg started ot go numb . She went to bed and when she woke up her entire left die, whole face, and tongue were completely numb. She went to the er but no one had an inkling as to what's wrong with her. She had bad vertigo, but that was because her ears were...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Friend trouble [ 2 Answers ]

Last year my best friends (lets call her bell) told me some lies about herself we worked things out and went to guidance at school. When I asked her if she considered me to be her friend she got mad at me and said don't ask me those kinds of questions. Today I got a phone call from my 2 other best...

View more questions Search