Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaitlynn McKenzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 01:09 AM
    How do you say "Beautiful Life" in Yugoslavian?
    I would like to know how to say "Beautiful Life" in Yugoslavian. Please let me know! Thanks
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Beautiful life - predivni zivot ( croatian ) its in fact " predivni život " but I don't know if ju see this ž letter .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from Life Ep05 "Fallen Woman" + Felicity S04E08 [ 3 Answers ]

Can any kind soul confirm the name of the song played in the closing montage of the TV series Life Ep05 which aired 24 Oct 2007? I know tv.com says the song is Donna De Lory "In The Sun" - but that is not what we heard in Australia. The song played had the following lyrics: ... I don't know how...

"If this is what life does to me I'm down on my knees" who sings this? [ 1 Answers ]

There is also something about "I'm not afraid to die" anyone have any idea who sings this? All that turns up in ask.com is some Trisha person, Roxette and someone else which doesn't match the lyrics T_T Pweeeeeeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeeee... :(

Who sang "you entered my life, I made you my wife" [ 1 Answers ]

This song goes something like this" you entered my life,i made you my wife" It is from the eightys.

How Does God Calls Himself? E.g "i am the bread of life" [ 6 Answers ]

Hello my name is kate, and I'm doing a project on Religion. My teacher asked me to write how God calls himself, she said to give all the "I am" an example with this is "I am the bread of life " John 6:35. Unfortunately this is the only one I could find in the bible. Does anyone is kind, and help...

Does anyone watch "One Life to Live"?! [ 3 Answers ]

Is anyone out there an avid watcher of the daytime soap "One Life to Live"? I can't catch it during the day so I try to watch it the same night on the soap network but recently I've missed too many episodes and am SO lost. What happened to John? Is he really dead or just laying in a coma somewhere...

View more questions Search