Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Who sang "you entered my life, I made you my wife"
    This song goes something like this" you entered my life,i made you my wife" It is from the eightys.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Hi Jonna! I believe the song you are looking for is, I Love You by the Climax Blues Band. That song was done in the 80's and is the closest one I could find to the words you supplied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar Tab to "More To Life" [ 1 Answers ]

Can You help my find Guitar Tab to the song "More To Life" by Stacie Orrico?

How Does God Calls Himself? E.g "i am the bread of life" [ 6 Answers ]

Hello my name is kate, and I'm doing a project on Religion. My teacher asked me to write how God calls himself, she said to give all the "I am" an example with this is "I am the bread of life " John 6:35. Unfortunately this is the only one I could find in the bible. Does anyone is kind, and help...

One more "F1 to H1B - Wife on H4" question [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Before I put forward my queries, here is some background: Citizen of India 2003: F1 : Single : 152 days : Filed 1040-NREZ with 8843 2004: F1 : Single : 313 days: Filed 1040-NREZ with 8843 2005: F1 : Single: 104 days H1B : Married : 117 days Rest of time: India and Europe

Tax return for "married" with wife on H4 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in New Jersey since September 2004. So in the calendar year of 2005 I have been a resident of New Jersey. I am on H1 Visa. My wife Came to US in May 2005 on H4 Visa. I have following questions on filing tax return for 2005: 1. Am I a resident alien? Is my wife a ...

Which singer/group sang "Bring it on home" [ 3 Answers ]

I would love to get the song I heard in New Zealand in 1995 which was played at the time NZ won the America's Cup. The lyrics are apparently by Mark Williams. The first verse goes : We carry New Zealand's hopes As we sail on the All Black boat On the other side of the world is San Diego We'll...

View more questions Search