Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KitKat14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 09:45 AM
    I need advise
    :confused: my boyfriend dumped me and I found out recently he was cheating on me:mad: no he blames me and tells everyone I am clingy tonight I have to go to a dinner with him and his new girl who has a baby pleas help me... I don't want to lose my cool
    dataguneed Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Wow this one is complicated its good he dumped you although you are now feeling pain he was the one doing wrong now get you a date and sit at the table as if you don't know who he is don't show that yopu are uncomfortable and treat her as if you are the bestest friends although you obviously hate her
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 02:17 PM
    First, forget going to dinner with him and his "new" girl friend. What is that anyway? Get on with your life and forget the looser.
    Greatadvice4you Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Why would you go on a date with him and his girlfriend in the first place? I would just blow it off and say you just remebered you already had plans with your other friend.

Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Why would you even thing about dinner with him and his new girlfriend, move on with your lfie.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 07:38 PM
    I agree with the others he wasn't responsible to you so I don't see why you would feel obligated to do anything with/for him.
    Zenia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 09:38 PM
    By the time I read this post I realized it was too late. After reading your question, I discovered you have more to deal with than your boyfriend. You sound insecure, impulsive and a victim of abuse.

1. You do not need to go to dinner with him. To even consider it is ridiculous. If he dumped you, has been cheating on you and thinks you are clingy, then there is no reason you should be near him. Why would you want to be with someone who treats you this way? Why would you subject yourself to be ridiculed?

2. Start dating yourself. Take yourself to dinner, to the movies, to the mall, out for a drink (if you are old enough that is). Do things that make you happy. Take time to wash behind the ears, apply lotion to your body, get a manicure/pedicure, brush your hair in different styles. Look at yourself and tell yourself how beautiful you are. Date yourself.

3. Spend more time getting to know yourself. Truly getting to know what you want, what your goals are, what your plans are for the future. Know what you want. This way you won't fall for anything else.

4. Stay busy. Go out with friends; go to the gym; take yoga/pilates. Make a routine for you.

5. Think positive. Whenever you find yourself thinking negatively, stop yourself. Say it loud "Stop". Reinforce positive thinking and remember your goals.

6. Everything we go through in life is a teaching experience. We must go through a lot of these breakups in order to make us a better person. There is someone out there for you who will love you just because.

I promise that every day that passes is on day closer to getting better. Our utlimate goal in life is happines. Pray for happiness. You'll discover that whether you live in a box or a mansion, it doesn't matter because you are happy.

I wish you happiness.

Zenia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

I would really like the advise! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok its been a while since I have asked a question lol but my period was due the 27th of may and it is now the 4th of June and still no period. Now I have had an off period before but since my husband and myself are trying to get pregnant I was wondering if I should take a hpt. Just let me know what...

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

Serious Advise Please! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I know this is sure to get some negative comments, need only serious advise please! I've been married AND FAITHFULL for the last five years. Prior to our marriage, we were together for 10 years. Lately, for a long time actually, I feel like my husband doesn't "give" to the relationship...

Advise [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Well my situations goes like this, my ex girlfriend broke off the relationship of two years. Its been three months since the breakup. Well the first month I kind of had some sort of contact with her through calls, e-mails. Then I decieded to go the NC way because it...

View more questions Search