Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 04:49 PM
    My boyfriend won't commit
    I'm in my mid twenties, my boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 years and we have been living together w/ 2 dogs for 4 1/2 years. I want him to commit and he won't. He says it scares him. I want to have kids and I want to get married now... what should I do?
    dataguneed Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 10:45 AM
    I think you waited to long he has became to comfortable with the way you are now he believes this is how you should live in society now less couples are getting married so that's probably how he feels

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She Says she doesn't want to commit, but still wants me there as if we were. [ 5 Answers ]

First I meant she doesn't want a RELATIONSHIP, but still wants me there as if we had one... My Girlfriend and I recently split. We split because (and these are her words, not mine) one thing will happen, whether big or something really small, and she would blow up about it... so bad that she'd cuss...

Boyfriend not ready to commit? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for 1 year and 7 months now. We have a long distance relationship but I've known since about 8 months - 1 year into the relationship that I'm really serious about our relationship. I can see our relationship lasting and us getting married. Lately I've been feeling...

Can't commit until I know for sure - [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone Just after a bit of advice as I know there isn't an answer :-( As with a lot of posts it is concerning a first love. I went out with her for 4 years and had a great time - Uni came and we ended up splitting up as many people do at this stage - a sad part of my life but I would...

Getting my boyfriend to commit [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months now. I love him very much, but the thing is that he has cheated on all his ex girlfriends but says he has not cheated on me problem is that I don't know if he is telling the truth. As he has lied to me before. Also he goes on to mxit and picks up...

How can I get my boyfriend commit to living together? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been seeing my boyfriend for just over 2 years and do not live together. We decided that the time was right to get together on a permanent basis 6 months ago. The plan was that I would sell my house, buy half of his house, he would rent his house out and we would buy a house together. ...

View more questions Search