Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krohm1331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Probation Emergency
    Hi,
    Im currently on 5 years felony probation. I have only three years left.
    I got a speeding ticket yesterday and was arrested because I was told I had a warrant for misdemeanor theft from may of 2006. I have no clue about this charge. I bonded out of Jail the same day I was arrested. I will be in touch with my P. O. on Monday about this. What can I do to keep him from violating my probation or putting me in jail with a probation hold till these other charges are dealt with?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krohm1331
    What can I do to keep him from violating my probation or putting me in jail
    Hello krohm:

I don't know if it'll work, but you can hire a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ASTHMA! Emergency. [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfreind is asthmatic.. he's asthma occurs once a week or sometimes twice.. what are the things that he should avoid? And what medicine is best for him... and does the nebulizer really helps?? :( :( :( :(

Emergency Custody [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I are very frustrated at this point. He has two children with his ex. Her husband is abusive to her and them. This summer her family called us and told us that she planned to move to Virginia with the kids and her husband. Her mother finally convinced her to let her...

Emergency hearing [ 2 Answers ]

I am a divorced and the primary custodial. Non custodial is in contempt of several actions. Example: non-custodial not respecting the children's rights and getting the children involved in issues and bad mouthing the custodial parent. How can I get an emergency Hearing?

No Emergency Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, First timer here. During this very cold spell in Pa. my aux heat and emergency heat are not working. No worries though, I have been using Kero to heat the house. I have talked to many people and visited many sites to determine the problem. Voltage could be set wrong(been here for about 4...

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search