Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin2006 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Swollen testicle?
    Hi, I feel like I have 3 testicles in my scrotum? I can feel the 2 real ones but on the far right there is something there that feels swollen. When I push on it, it shrinks like its fluid filled, but its pretty big, like the size of my other testicles. Can someone please help me figure this out even though its very akward. Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 09:05 PM
    This is a signal that warrants you seeing your physician as soon as possible. It could be many things, but none of them can be diagnosed over the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have one testicle [ 14 Answers ]

When I was 9 years old, my right testicle was hurting real bad, so I went to the emergency room, I got taken, and the doctor said he will try his best to save my testicle. Well it turns out it twisted and didn't get any oxygen, and now I am currently 16, and I have a dream of become a United States...

Is it normal for a testicle to. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have noticed my testicles for the past week and I have noticed that my left testicle hangs way lower (about 2 or 3 inch) than the right testicle. Do I have any problems. And I'm afraid to go to the doctor or tell anyone. Please can someone help me or Tell me if I have a problem or is...

Testicle pain after ejaculating [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting this pain after I ejaculate in my testicle. A harp very painful feeling. Every time I walk and make a step the pain gets worse. 2 months ago I was diagnos with epaditmis infection and was given meds. I took them and it did not work so good. when I ejaculate I get a burning...

One testicle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have 1 testicle and have had my hole life, I think it must have gone undetected as a kid as no one ever mentioned it to me. I have seen a doctor or anyone yet because I want it to be a secret. I was wondering am I indangering myself by not seeking advice.

View more questions Search