Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyofthree Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 06:50 PM
    My dog is sick
    my poor little guy isnt feeling well. his ears are red on the insides and scaly. i asked about that earlier this week and it was sugested that it might be ear mites. so i have done what was sugested to clear them....but now he has a fever and his ears arent any better. his temp reading was 101.7 degrees....whats normal for a mini dachshund?? im a little wrried about him...... can you direct me in the ight direction to get him better??
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 07:22 PM
    The temperature is normal. If it was ear mites, the ears should be improving. It is now time to see a vet. Get him in before the weekend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is sick [ 5 Answers ]

My black dog won't eat what shoud I do?:( I fill so sad .:( :( help me plase

My dog is sick [ 1 Answers ]

My dog started to loose weight. Then he had a lump in his throat and had trouble breathing. I tried to feel if there was something lodged in there but was just swollen so I gave him some benedryl. This was about 3 am. The next day his throat was not swollen and he ate and acted like he felt better....

Is my dog sick? [ 7 Answers ]

My dog is usually food crazy and eating a lot... but now the past 3 days she won't eat food! And instead has been puking and eating a lot of grass... :( And today I've looked in her poop and found many little white worms that look similar to maggots... Can anyone please help me!! Is my dog OK?...

My dog is sick [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir... I m not sure wats happening gto my dog but is sick. He doesn't drink water and vomits what ever he eats

My dog is very sick [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is very sick, she's 13 years old which I know is old for a dog but she was fine yesterday as she spent the day playing with a 2 yr old labrador which she has done everyday since we got the labrador 20 months ago,but last night it seemed that she got very tired, her heart began to race and...

View more questions Search