Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Nov 6, 2007, 04:53 PM
    A woman's prayer
    Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom to understand my man, love to forgive him, and patience for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for strength, I'll beat him to death. Amen.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Very true!
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Jul 24, 2008, 10:27 AM
    That's soooooo very humorous!! Really smart one!keep more of such coming..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Woman's Poem [ 5 Answers ]

He didn't like the casserole And he didn't like my cake. He said my biscuits were too hard... Not like his mother used to make. I didn't perk the coffee right He didn't like the stew, I didn't mend his socks The way his mother used to do. I pondered for an answer I was looking for a clue.

Need Woman's Perspective on Bottoming Out [ 2 Answers ]

I am happily married for 15 years and my wife and I have great sex. My penis is longer than average but not enormous. Occasionally during sex, I bottom out (for lack of a better term). While we are going slow this seems to give her great pleasure, but if we are going fast this causes some degree...

Prayer... [ 10 Answers ]

I know this may seem like a weird question, but how do I get God to hear me and help me?

Housework was woman's work [ 2 Answers ]

LOL This reminded me of a thread we had not long ago . . . Housework was woman's work, but one evening, Jenny arrived home from work to Find the children bathed, one load of clothes in the washer and another in the dryer. Dinner was on the stove, and the table set. She was astonished! ...

Ninja takes over woman's body [ 2 Answers ]

It was a movie about a ninja who was being chased by the cops and gets shot to pieces and then he takes over a woman's body the woman worked for the power company

View more questions Search