Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 3, 2006, 01:04 PM
    Housework was woman's work
    LOL This reminded me of a thread we had not long ago . . .

Housework was woman's work, but one evening, Jenny arrived home from work to

Find the children bathed, one load of clothes in the washer and another in the dryer. Dinner was on the stove, and the table set.

She was astonished!

It turns out that Ralph had read an article that said wives who worked full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to have sex.

The night went well and the next day, she told her office friends all about it.

"We had a great dinner. Ralph even cleaned up. He helped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry and put everything away. I really enjoyed the evening."

"But what about afterward?" asked her friends.

"Oh, that was perfect too. Ralph was too tired..."

God is good.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 3, 2006, 01:17 PM

No further comment needed, Super!
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 3, 2006, 01:18 PM
    Just one question... Does Ralph have a brother? :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with work out [ 4 Answers ]

Heylo. I am having troubles. I see everyone and I see them being strong and fast and I wish I could be like them. I want to be strong I want a desent body. I would really like more muscle tone and muscle period. The promblem is that I'm realativly weak and all I have is a barbel. And some leg...

Ninja takes over woman's body [ 2 Answers ]

It was a movie about a ninja who was being chased by the cops and gets shot to pieces and then he takes over a woman's body the woman worked for the power company

Will this work? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone :D I've been looking for an easy,cheap and non-deadly(hehe) way to get my Skin a bit lighter since I have been experiancing some weird greyish Shift of my skintone (I Don't want to bleach my skin!). This is what I'm going to try; Taking a lot of Vitamin C, Drinking a lot of...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

Will it all work out [ 2 Answers ]

I am 31 and just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have $19,000 in debt I don't know how I will pay back and have just broken up with my boyfriend. He knows nothing of the baby or the debt. If I tell him I am pregnant then I have to tell about the debt. I am so scared I don't know what to...

View more questions Search