Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iowa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Iceco, rheem, weather king furnace not working
    2 year old rheem weather king with no prior problems suddenly stopped working.
    Model #80pj07ear01. Tried the restart as suggested in the manual. Any other ideas short of calling in a service person
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 12:42 PM
    In many areas, the utility company will send a technician

To your home to check minor furnace problems for free

HomeTips DIY: Forced-Air Heating and Furnace Repairs

If you still have questions -- please let us know
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 02:16 PM
    See the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Observe how far your furnace gets in the sequence of operations. Also see it it has an LED flashing a trouble code. If c the part of the sticky on the control fuse. You did locate the breaker for the furnace and throw it all the way to off, and back on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two year old Rheem Not Working! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old Rheem Split Unit. The first summer the Fan motor on the compressor stop working. The person how installed it said that the oil in the fan leaked out. Now this summer it has done the same thing again. I can hear a HUM but compressor and fan are not running. The air handler is...

Rth230 rheem furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with the wiring of this stat. I have the rc and rh jumped and connected to are on the furnace and w to w, y to y, g to g. I have the out door unit connected to why and c. Here is the problem when set to cool after delay furnace kicks on and so does condensing unit but after...

Rheem criterion furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My air went out yesterday and I don't what to do... the motor outside is not working but the inhouse fan is work air is coming out of the vent but it is not cool. This happened in the winter and we had the heat ignaitor replace... help?? it 98 degree today

Working on cold weather [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: Even when this question is not related to aviation technical issues, I'd like to ask to any A&P mechanic who have worked in cold weather conditions (24°F-35°F aprox) outside of a hangar, about what clothes are good to keep me warm enough to handle the cold when the job is outdoors,and at the...

Rheem 90 plus furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Installed in 2004. Just before the fan comes on the furnace bangs/clunks - sound like someone hitting pipes with a wrench. We have had trouble with ignition. Could this be related? If not, any answers?

View more questions Search