Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Oct 31, 2007, 09:02 PM
    pay unemployment taxes
    Due to its experience rating, Ianelli, Inc. is required to pay unemployment taxes on its payroll as follows:

Under SUTA for Illinois on taxable payroll of 18,000, the contribution rate is 4%.

18,000 * 4%= $720.00

Under SUTA for Indiana on taxable payroll of 24,000, the contribution rate is 2.6%.

24,000* 2.6%= 636.00

Under SUTA for Ohio on taxable payroll of 79,000, the contribution rate is 2.9%.

79,000*2.9%= 2,291.00

Under FUTA, the taxable payroll is 103,500.

103,00*0.8%= 828.00

Check out some similar questions!

Everyone must pay taxes [ 2 Answers ]

As a christian, why are you not paying and trying to be taxed exempt? Did not the Word of our Father say render to Caesar... and Peter pay your taxes and my taxes?

What taxes do I have to pay? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a licensed hairstylist and I pay booth rent in a salon(self employed). I reside in Kansas but I work in Missouri. I currently pay the 1% Mo earnings tax and I pay my estimated taxes to Mo. What other taxes am I susposed to be paying or, are those two taxes sufficient. Should I be paying some...

Do we have to pay taxes [ 1 Answers ]

My wife inherited 25 % of some property from her mother when she passed away in 1997, the property was sold last year her share was 29,000 dollars, do we have to pay capital gain taxes on the amount,thank you frank67

Do I need to pay NJ taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I live and work in New Jersey. But my company is incorporated in Delaware and hence they withhold DE state tax and that is the only state tax withheld on my W2. I know I have to file DE non resident return but do I have to file a NJ return if there I have no NJ income? Please reply.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.