Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romanticguy07 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Am I depressed
    Well for the past 3 years my life to me seems like hell, In my realtionships all I do is get hurt. My family has turned against me, I have no friends anymore. I spend most of my time alone thinking. Ive attempted suicide more then 20 times and I'm always walking around sad with a fake smile on my face. Am I depressed and if I am what help should I get.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 06:25 PM
    It sounds like it. If I were you I'd call a psychiatrist/therapist first thing in the morning.
    catitude Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Poor thing, Stick in there eventually your share of good luck will come.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 04:59 AM
    With 20 attempts, how many were reported?

How did the seeking of help(suicide attempts are a cry for help) aid you in your times of need?

Does anyone else even see you for the person your really are?

Seriously, do you want help, then you need to go and get it, professional help is no more than a phone call away.Most cities have a suicide hotline(1-800-information) and the psychiatric unit in most hospitals will certainly talk with you, guiding you in the right direction, especially in a crisis.

Don't continue down this road of self defeating behavior, it has but one ending.

Keep coming back here, we'll be looking for your updates soon,

Ken
    catitude Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2007, 03:43 AM
    After 20 Suicide attempts haven't you been found hanging from a tree or something wouldn't someone call the police ? Hasn't a family member caught on hasn't someone noticed you? If you answered no to these questions get some friends talk to them let everything out you'll feel better even try getting some friends on an instant messenger it might be easier to let your emotions out. I hope you get better try and get some help.
    Baby-_-Girl-_-19 Posts: 67, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Go and talk to someone. You Need "profesional" (I really HATE that term) help. But to start with find someone you can trust and tell them what's going on, let them help you find a councler or thearapist or someone to go see. It may seem like it but you are not as alone as you feel. I've been depressed. Sometimes what you really need to do is just reach out... if you can't find anyone to help you find someone to go see... call one of the hotlines... or go to a local hospital... usually their psyciatric ward can help you find someone to talk to that can help you out.
    dineygirl1942 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanticguy07
    Well for the past 3 years my life to me seems like hell, In my realtionships all i do is get hurt. My family has turned against me, i have no friends anymore. I spend most of my time alone thinking. Ive attempted sucide more then 20 times and im always walking around sad with a fake smile on my face. Am i depressed and if i am what help should i get.
    Yes, you are severely depressed and basically in the same situation I am. Get help immediately! I am on Effexor FX and it works for me. Good luck and God bless.
    emmacelyn Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanticguy07
    Well for the past 3 years my life to me seems like hell, In my realtionships all i do is get hurt. My family has turned against me, i have no friends anymore. I spend most of my time alone thinking. Ive attempted sucide more then 20 times and im always walking around sad with a fake smile on my face. Am i depressed and if i am what help should i get.
    U need to work out why your family is against you and why is everything going wrong in your life.. it does sound like you need to talk to someone... always look on the positive side never look on the negative... there is always someone there to talk to!! Let us know how you r getting on? Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm really depressed [ 9 Answers ]

I have had depression on and off since I was about 15.. when I was a teenager I was diagnosed with manic depression and was prescribed to 3 prozacs a day. It really helped me for a long time and eventually I stopped taking them. Every once in a while I would feel sad and depressed and cut myself. I...

Depressed [ 6 Answers ]

Am I going crazy? Or am I just plain depressed? Why don't I feel happy? Why am I yelling and hurting my boyfriend who is so loving at me? Why can't I control my tears? I'm desperate for a break through. I feel helpless towards my condition. Why am I turning down so many good job offers? I...

I think I might be depressed [ 5 Answers ]

I am just going to get it out of the way straight off: I broke up with this girl almost a year ago. She was a great person but she left me for any number of reasons, but the bottom line was apparently that I wasn't good enough for her in any way. Now almost a year later, having gone through that,...

Depressed [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello poeople out there like you I also have the same problem about the dark sode of our u. arms. Since I've been reading about your insights on how to solve this, I think if I could only buy that product things would be easier for me but I can't can you please give me tips or some...

Depressed? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm think I'm depressed but I don't want to take medication or talk to anyone (shrink) I also cut myself from time to time, does anyone know of an alternative to help with depression , I was also diagnosed with having an underactive thyroid hormone a few months ago could this low hormone be causing...

View more questions Search