Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nick88 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Is he cheating on me?
    OK so today I was waiting for my boyfriend in the car and he left his cellphone so I decided to check through it. I looked through his messages and in his inbox I read messages. One of them said hey hottie wutsup? So obviously it's a girl. Other messages said, when are you going to break up with her, you guys always fight. And other it said yea I'm almost home. So that means that he probably asked her o wer you at. Other it said why did you go to the party I thought you wanted to make plans with me. The other one said want to come to the movies tonitee.. there were other ones too like if you want you can come meet me at school. I looked at the dates and they all ranged back from the beginning of September but I don't no how long they been talking because messages get deleted automatically when they are old. The thing is that I've been going out with him for a year and I'm always with him, I see him everyday so even if he was cheating on me I wouldn't know when he goes and see her unless he sees her after I leave. This is making me crazy. I never ever in a million years expected this from him. Sometimes when I'm with him he gets calls and he doesn't pick them up and I ask who it is and he says its one of his friends and says ill just call him back later. And when I get messages or someone calls me, he always asks me who is it, what they say, what did you tell them. I wanted to see his responses but I couldn't find his outbox. Anyway what should I? Should I confront him about it or should I wait until I have more information. I took down the number and I want to call to see who it is and find out her name.

Is this considered as cheating? Do you think he is cheating on me?

As soon as I found this out I couldn't look at him the same because obviously he is keeping something from me.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELPP!
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 18, 2007, 09:36 PM
    End it right away. If he is not cheating on you, which it sounds to me like he is, he is keeping this from you and lying to you, which is JUST as bad.
    If he cares this little for you after a year of dating then who knows whatll happen later on in your lives...
    Before you leave him you should definitely confront him, and see what his excuses are. Odds are he will get mad at you for reading through his phone, at which point you can tell him he is not in the place to be getting angry, you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently pregnant and due any day now. In the last few months my husband has been different. Distant, we don't spend time together, doesn't seem interested in the baby, works lots, works out almost every day, tans. There is no money missing so that's not the issue.I know where all the money...

How do you know if your girlfriend is cheating on you [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find out if your girlfriend is cheating on you with out finding her doing it

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been telling so many other girls he loves them, by email, text, phone and messenger. I don't know what to do. He says nothing has happened, but I can't trust him anymore. Is this relationship worth it? We've been together for 2 and a half years and I'm fed up with it all now.

Is he cheating? [ 10 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend ben together for almost 2 years I'm pregnant by him and every time I talk to him he'll say I'm cheating on him and accuse me all day and I'm not cheating on him and he knows I'm not I'm having his baby! Could he be the one cheating on me and he feels guilty for it so it...

Help - cheating? [ 7 Answers ]

HI guys - I'm a newbie here and need some help - my fiancée has been more irritable lately and we have been argueing quite a lot - today I was using his phone and came across a text (shouldnt have read it I know) from a female friend he hasn't seen for ages saying "Hi, etc havent seen you for ages...

View more questions Search