Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzieA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 02:51 PM
    On birthcontrol am I pregnant?
    Hello,

So I am sort of freaking out by looking at all of this signs of pregnancy. I have been on the nuva ring for over a year now and because of my complete paranoia of becoming pregnant I also make sure my fiancé pulls out as well. I had sex twice this month and am due to get my period next week. However, I have been feeling super ill since Monday morning (it is now thursday) with constipation, dizziness, faintness, nausea, some cramping, fatigue, and nipples constantly erect. I am not ready to be a mother just yet and I thought I was being responsible but now I am worried. I also read that you may get a eggwhite discharge when you are pregnant and that started today. I don't know if these are signs of PMS or am I knocked up?? I want to take a test but I am not due until a week from today and don't want to take one if it won't be accurate. PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME! I am so scared. What do you think?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 03:09 PM
    I think you could be being paranoid. You should just wait until your period arrives. If it doesn't then you can be concerned. A pregnancy test won't tell you anything until a week or so after your first missed period. So take a test if you miss your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious about birthcontrol [ 4 Answers ]

Can birthcontrol kill the fetus and end pregnancy even if the girl has been pregnant for about a month or 2 weeks?

Problems with birthcontrol and period! [ 9 Answers ]

OK the first month of my because I had a brown period. This month no period. My boyfriend and I had sex today and later this evening I noticed a brown spot in my underwear. But no more of this stuff when I wiped. We always use a condom and he always pulls out. Plus I take my boyfriend at the same...

Pregnancy and birthcontrol [ 1 Answers ]

What dose brownish blood mean

Birthcontrol & how you know your pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay (may) (this month) on the (2nd) & (3rd) I had somewhat sexual contact with someone. They entered me BUT I made them get off me because it freaked me out and I was scared. On the (6th) I went through with it and used protection. My periods are off all the time. I spotted on the 8th And still...

BirthControl, Periods, And baby's [ 3 Answers ]

I got off depo, 6 almost 7 months ago. My periods are normal, 28 day cycle. Does this not mean, its possible to get pregnant? Or am I just understanding this wrong?

View more questions Search