Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breakmealive Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Birthcontrol & how you know your pregnant.
    Okay (may) (this month) on the (2nd) & (3rd) I had somewhat sexual contact with someone. They entered me BUT I made them get off me because it freaked me out and I was scared. On the (6th) I went through with it and used protection. My periods are off all the time. I spotted on the 8th And still hven't had my period. I went to the doctor yesterday and they done a pregnancy test and it was negative. She gave me birthcontrol. The question is if I Don't start my period when do I take my birthcontrol? Since its suppose to be taken sometime when u start or after. & how accurate are doctors pregnancy test?
    kaytlynk Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmealive
    okay (may) (this month) on the (2nd) & (3rd) I had somewhat sexual contact with someone. They entered me BUT I made them get off of me because it freaked me out and I was scared. On the (6th) I went through with it and used protection. My periods are off all the time. I spotted on the 8th And still hven't had my period. I went to the doctor yesterday and they done a pregnancy test and it was negative. she gave me birthcontrol. The question is if I DONT start my period when do I take my birthcontrol? Since its suppose to be taken sometime when u start or after. & how accurate are doctors pregnancy test?
    I don't know about birth control. But with the doctors pregnancy tests I was told mine was negative and I was pregnant. So I would re test yourself in a couple of days.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm on birthcontrol but I have a lot of symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 2 months now and my last period was 2 days late and very heavy for 1-2 days then it was gone. I haven't missed and pills and I take them at the same time everyday. My boyfriend and I don't use prtection and I have been having sickness throughout the day tender...

BirthControl, Periods, And baby's [ 3 Answers ]

I got off depo, 6 almost 7 months ago. My periods are normal, 28 day cycle. Does this not mean, its possible to get pregnant? Or am I just understanding this wrong?

The depo birthcontrol shot [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on the depo shot for six months and I was suppose to go back sept 29,2006 for my third shot but I did not go on the 29th when my shot was due I had cramps in my lower stomach area and I was bleeding but not heavy I'm I trying to start my periode so soon or what.:eek:

Pregnant & Having Problem with smokers [ 4 Answers ]

A co-worker of mine is pregnant. The owner and several other employees smoke but they have an area they can smoke in. The owner does smoke in his office, door closed---windows open at the end of the day. She is complaining of the smoke smell. I, a non-smoker, do know that when a person comes...

Breastfeeding & Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am breastfeeding my child. I had no period for a year. Lately I Felt PMS and had very light period 3 day spotting (I thought it was the first period after lactational amenrohea). After that, the PMS symptoms continued few weeks. I got tired. I suspected pregnancy. I took home pregnancy test. ...

View more questions Search