Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doublea1126 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Sentence revision
    How would I revise this sentence

It was a blistering June day; the heat could be seen radiating from the pavement.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2007, 12:29 PM
    I'll help you, but you have to show some initiative.

How do you think you could revise it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Doublea1126 disagrees: it sucked
    It sucked because I am not going to do your homework for you. I have already done mine it is your turn.

Please refer to this Announcement regarding homework.

Now, I am willing to help, but nobody here will do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to use revision in a sentence [ 3 Answers ]

I'm here learning out my ged book... and I'm learning sentence structure, but I can't seem to get this one question right... the most effective revision of a sentence would include which group of words?and also, the most effective combination of sentences would include which group of words?I just...

Revision tips [ 1 Answers ]

I have like 4 days until my first Alevel exam, I have been trying to revise for a week, but I cannot get focused, I have hardly taken in information over the past year, therefore I need to learn from scratch, its stressin me out, I have so much to do in so little time! Please help me!

Number sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Arrange the digits 1, 2, 6 and 8 to make number sentence true? ________ x _________ = 1236?

What would be my sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 39 year old, leaving in canada on visa. Caught for shoplifting charged with Theft under $5000. On the day of my first appearance in court I am going to plead guilty... My visa will exp in 3 months. This is my first offence and I am very regret for the same. Want to know what type of sentence...

View more questions Search