newmummy Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2007, 12:17 AM
    Morning sickness
    My sister has really bad morning sickness any remedies to help it
    supermommy25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy
    my sister has really bad morning sickness any remedies to help it
    Okay assuming she is pregnant... I heard that saltine crackers work.. but to be honest I don't think there really is anything she can do to cure her morning sickness other than sleeping it off... lol when I was pregnant with my daughter I did not have morning sickness I had all day every day sickness up until I was 5 months... and I would go back and forth to the doctors because it was really bad and they offered me some type of medication that you can take by mouth or as a suppository ( up the rectum) but I just stuck it out because I didn't want to take ant medicines while I was pregnant... tell her to try and stick it out cause it won't last to long only a couple of months.. it is all a part of being pregnant..
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 06:38 AM
    If it is really bad, she should go to the doctor. They can prescribe her phenergan... which will stop the nausea.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Hah, well I had sympathy morning sickness. When my wife was pregnant with our last child, I was the one throwing up every morning and could not eat breakfast. And I always eat breakfast. Then my sister (baseballmom14) told me to put some crackers(saltine) on the headboard and when I woke up. To eat a couple before ever getting up out of bed. Well I tried it and somehow it worked. I still was not able to eat breakfast every morning, but some days I could. The saltine cracker trick helped me. I guess it would have been a good time for me to have owned stock in saltine crackers, cause I eat a plenty of them.
    picopooki Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy
    my sister has really bad morning sickness any remedies to help it
    There are pages and pages of advice to get rid of morning sickness at Survive Morning Sickness - nausea and vomiting in pregnancy the one that worked for me was EFT I bought a book that showed me the technique from Cure and End Morning Sickness and Nausea in Pregnancy

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you still have morning sickness after a miscarriage [ 8 Answers ]

I suffered a miscarriage last year and showed no signs of it. I am now 10 weeks pregnant again and am scared to go through the same thing. Is it possible to have morning sickness if you have had a miscarriage but not know it?

Morning sickness Overload [ 4 Answers ]

So OK, I'm 14 weeks today, and I've been In Major HELL, with this whole morning sickness! I've just about had it. I've tried to be positive and just happy that I'm pregnant, but when your throwing up EVERYDAY and EVERYTHING, it's hard to look at the bright side. I've been prescribed three...

Morning Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Can I get morning sickness the day after I get pregnant?:confused:

Morning sickness and miscarriage [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my first child. I have not experienced any morning sickness. The only symptoms I have are very sore breasts and mild cramping. Many people are telling me that no morning sickness can be a sign that there is something wrong with the baby and that...

Morning sickness [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone have any morning sickness tips for me? Its been a while since I went through this, so any tips would be helpful. I forgot just how much I disliked the first trimester hahha. Thanks

View more questions Search