Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stzizz16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Can you still have morning sickness after a miscarriage
    I suffered a miscarriage last year and showed no signs of it. I am now 10 weeks pregnant again and am scared to go through the same thing. Is it possible to have morning sickness if you have had a miscarriage but not know it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Do you think you had a miscarriage? Why?

Typically the symptoms will stop once the pregnancy is terminated whether it be a natural termination or medical.
    kjvftv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stzizz16
    I suffered a miscarriage last year and showed no signs of it. I am now 10 weeks pregnant again and am scared to go through the same thing. Is it possible to have morning sickness if you have had a miscarriage but not know it?
    It is possible to still have morning sickness and have a misscariage I just went through a D and C and I was still having the signs of pregnancy. You just need to be careful and if you are bleeding then that is when you should be concerned and have an ultrasound asap. If you are not bleeding in any way then just relax I am sure everything is going to be fine. Good Luck with everything...
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 14, 2007, 12:43 AM
    From what I read on another message board your body can act as thought your pregnant for up to 8 weeks after a miscarriage. But if you don't think you have I don't think you should worry about it because you may stress yourself out and harm the baby. And I wish you all the best.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 14, 2007, 04:48 AM
    What makes you think you may be miscarrying, are you bleeding, are you getting pain, if so you should seek medical attention immediately.
    picopooki Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stzizz16
    I would expect your morning sickness to get better if you had miscarried as you hormones will be dropping to there previous non pregnant state. Still having morning sickness indicates all is well.

Best Wishes
    Claire
    http//.survivemorningsickness.com
    SeeJainRun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 12:56 AM
    I've had 4 miscarraiges, and 2 live births, one of my losses occurred at 12 weeks when I supposed to be measuring 14 weeks... My body would not abort it naturally, never had any cramping or bleeding. The Dr's would not do a D&C until a month after I found out there was no heartbeat, so I would have been 18 weeks when I begged for the procedure. Even 2 weeks after the D&C, I was still giving a positive pregnancy test result, still had M/S, and sore breasts... I don't know if it had to do with how far along I was, as to why, like it took longer for my HCG/progesterone levels to return to normal, but the DR told me that until your body returns to pre-preg levels, you can still have all the symptoms, which made that loss that much harder... If you have any fears at all that you've suffered a loss... GO to the ER, tell them you fell and you're pregnant, they will do a Sono! Good or bad, at least you'll know for sure and you can stop the worry one way or the other. Point being, you can have a loss and not even know it, I've had to had 3 D&C's, and not one of those did I ever have any symptoms of a miscarraige, if you're anything like me and your body doesn't get it out, you can get a SERIOUS infection and cause permanent scarring to the point that you won't be able to have any more children. I don't mean to worry you, but even if you THINK you might have had one, get checked out immediately! Stop the worry because that stress alone can terminate a pregnancy even if everything is fine. Wish you luck dear!
    hwalker2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 04:33 PM
    I bled for 3 weeks straight like 5-8 weeks ago and then I ovulated earlier this month, I took a pregnancy test on Monday and it was an instant possitive result. But however I've been ovulating for the past 11 days now...
    hwalker2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 04:34 PM
    And morning sickness has started am I still pregnant? Or is something wrong?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning sickness Overload [ 4 Answers ]

So OK, I'm 14 weeks today, and I've been In Major HELL, with this whole morning sickness! I've just about had it. I've tried to be positive and just happy that I'm pregnant, but when your throwing up EVERYDAY and EVERYTHING, it's hard to look at the bright side. I've been prescribed three...

Morning sickness and miscarriage [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my first child. I have not experienced any morning sickness. The only symptoms I have are very sore breasts and mild cramping. Many people are telling me that no morning sickness can be a sign that there is something wrong with the baby and that...

Morning sickness [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone have any morning sickness tips for me? Its been a while since I went through this, so any tips would be helpful. I forgot just how much I disliked the first trimester hahha. Thanks

Period Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and when I get my menstruation cycle I get really sick. I throw up and don't eat or drink for that whole day. What should I do about this?:)

Period sickness! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my periods have always been regular. Recently these past two months when I've started my period (always on the 2nd of every month) I've been sick. Tired, Bad headaches, to where if I stand my eyes go pitch black. Fever of at least 103. I also get these really bad pains on both sides of...

View more questions Search