Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokenheartedmommy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 01:48 AM
    My husband says he is sexually frustrated with me
    Hi everyone. Tonight my husband and I got into an argument. He wanted to go out with his friend he has not seen in years after his friend got off work. Well his friend got off work at 9:30 PM. I told my husband I didn't like him going out so late. He says I am keeping him under a rock and then from no where starts saying that he is sexually frustrated with me. I don't know what to do. Part of me thinks he is having an affair. But I don't want to believe that he would do that to me. I don't understand how he is sexually frustrated with me. We are always trying new things, and we have sex at least once a day. Maybe he just doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. I am very pregnant right now so I am wondering if maybe I am not attractive to him anymore. I don't know. Any way that is my worry. I don't know what to think or how to feel. Have any of you gone through this?
    chukieanbride Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2007, 02:07 AM
    No one seams to have answered your question, an I think its because they are thinking the same as me an u, its hard but sometimes the truth hurts, hun, trust your instints. The excuse he used to go out so late is very poor, an then to be thinking ov sex at the same time makes me think that he was using this excuse to be seeking some releife from another woman... I feel bad putting that but that's what I would be thinking if I was u. really you need to confront him... tell him what you think an how his comment made you feel. Take it from there babe, but don't bottle it all up inside, spesh when your pregnant, you don't need such stress. Xx get bk to me, let me know how you get on, xx thoughts are with u

Oct 12, 2007, 02:11 AM
    When I talked to him a little bit ago he was still with his friend. I met his friend this afternoon before he went to work. It just doesn't add up. I don't know. I am hurting so badly. I love him so much. I gave up everything for him. I don't know what to do or what to say.
    chukieanbride Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenheartedmommy
    Hi everyone. Tonight my husband and I got into an argument. He wanted to go out with his friend he has not seen in years after his friend got off work. Well his friend got off work at 9:30 PM. I told my husband I didn't like him going out so late. He says I am keeping him under a rock and then from no where starts saying that he is sexually frustrated with me. I don't know what to do. Part of me thinks he is having an affair. But I don't want to believe that he would do that to me. I don't understand how he is sexually frustrated with me. We are always trying new things, and we have sex at least once a day. Maybe he just doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. I am very pregnant right now so I am wondering if maybe I am not attractive to him anymore. I don't know. Any way that is my worry. I don't know what to think or how to feel. Have any of you gone through this?
    Hang in there hun, when he comes home I'm sure he would have had a few to drink, maybe its best left to him to talk when his sober... I feel your heart ache, but also remember, being pregnant makes you almost twice as emotional.

Oct 12, 2007, 02:20 AM
    I know. We have a two year old as well. I remember the emotional thingy very well. I don't think he will have been drinking. He hates alcohol. But he will be tired. I guess to him this is not late. He works the night shift at both his jobs. I work late too at both my jobs. Latest I work though is about 11. I do stay up hella late on those nights. He normally gets off around 11 or midnight himself. So maybe this is just staying on his schedule...

Oct 13, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Well I talked to him. I guess when he went over there it was to help his friend out. His friend is suicidal because he is going through a rather nasty divorce. My husband was there to basically watch him and make sure he did nothing to hurt himself. Now the sexually frustrated thing came from I guess me not trusting him. He says it is frustrating to have me not trust him. Especially since I don't have a reason to not trust him. Then he started to go off on how I refuse to let him ejaculate in my mouth. As I said before I am pregnant and for those of you who know how pregnancy can be. I get nausaues really easy. With my first I was sick the ENTIRE pregnancy. The twins are going the same damn way. It sucks! But he says he wouldn't feel so frustrated and when he went off on me the other night it was because he built up a lot over time and when I got mad at him for something he finally let go. I think that is unhealthy. And told him so. Now he has promised to try to talk to me about things that bug him. That way we can have a more healthy and honest relationship. I guess he didn't want me to know why he was going over there so late was because he didn't want me to worry about his friend. He didn't want me to stress over it and possibly go into preterm labor. I am a very high risk pregnancy and on bed rest so I can understand that.
    Any thoughts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband isn't sexually attracted to me [ 23 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only two months. I'm afraid that a problem that has always effected our relationship (but one that we've worked hard to correct) is going to be the cause of our divorce... You see... my husband has had erectile disfunction since the first time we attempted...

Feeling sexually frustrated [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Imma guy and Im in the same situation but worse. When me and my girl 1st hooked up we had sex like 3 times a day she used to consistently wake me up out of my sleep for sex we have been togeather 2 years now and had a daughter 6 months ago. Our sexual activity is down to once or twice a week. I...

Sexually Frustrated [ 10 Answers ]

Hi you. I'm 28. I've been married for almost 7yrs with a guy. With my husband, sex just don't seem to be enjoyable at all for some personal reasons and I was frustrated but I've been faithful all the way until recently for the first time in my life I have had sex with someone else and it was...

Sexually Frustrated [ 4 Answers ]

My Girlfriend is going through this menopause at age 41. She has lost her sexual drive. She said she has not had an orgasm in 2 months. She fights me when I want to have sex. My drive is still there. What should I do about that?

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

View more questions Search