Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjdhowell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 09:06 PM
    How to regain custody
    How do I regain custody after son being in foster home for 6 years?
    mitchellmom Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Oct 6, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Have your parental rights been severed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to regain custody of my son [ 12 Answers ]

My son's father is a habitual liar, dependent on his parents at 37 years of age, still lives at home with his parents and has harassed and threatened me. I used to live with his family shortly before I gave birth to our son, but before I moved in with them he and his mother denied our son and he...

Trying to regain custody [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry, thought it might help to know the background of the situation. Basically he has full custody but the kids have been living with me full time since September 1st and they will be living with me from now on. I've talked to an attorney and he said that the only way custody can be changed is...

Trying to regain custody [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Stephanie and I am 25. I have a 7 year old son and about 2 years ago I lost custody of him to his father. I had my son until he was 5. His dad never paid child support and had nothing to do with him until he was 5. I filed for a divorce from him because he left when our son was born....

How can I regain physical custody of a child I haven't seen in 6 months? [ 13 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend has manipulated our teenaged daughter into thinking that she is not wanted by me. Currently, we have joint custody with physical custody going to him, but he has violated the agreement by putting her in a group home and NOT telling me along with other violations. The only reason I...

Am I able to regain custody [ 3 Answers ]

My two children have been adopted from kinship foster placement is there anyway that I can regain custody and my parental rights

View more questions Search