Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christina_rose Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Am I able to regain custody

My two children have been adopted from kinship foster placement is there anyway that I can regain custody and my parental rights
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2007, 03:27 PM
    If they have been legally adopted, its unlikely. You would have to show that your rights were violated in losing custody. You NEED to consult an attorney familiar with family law.
    christina_rose Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 03:50 PM

Am I able to regain rights?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Its really impossible for us to answer. We don't have the details about why you lost custody in the first place. If you have asked attorneys and they have advised negatively, I would listen. If you haven't consulted an attorney you ABSOLUTELY need to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to regain custody of my son [ 12 Answers ]

My son's father is a habitual liar, dependent on his parents at 37 years of age, still lives at home with his parents and has harassed and threatened me. I used to live with his family shortly before I gave birth to our son, but before I moved in with them he and his mother denied our son and he...

Custody or the lack of custody [ 4 Answers ]

My sons father and I have never gone to court to determine custody. Well he just told me that he is sending my son in a week out of state to his grandmas for 6 weeks. I do not agree with that. Two weeks would have been OK. He already bought the ticket. Is there anyway I can legally stop...

How can I regain physical custody of a child I haven't seen in 6 months? [ 13 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend has manipulated our teenaged daughter into thinking that she is not wanted by me. Currently, we have joint custody with physical custody going to him, but he has violated the agreement by putting her in a group home and NOT telling me along with other violations. The only reason I...

Custody adoption and custody [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and her husband are having dilemma. She has a child from a relationship before she got with her husband at some point. The daughter now loves her step dad more than her real father who is living with a woman now also. My sister is trying to stay very opened minded and has done great for...

Can you regain trust after a break up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, here goes. A little background info. My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months but we didn't become offical/exclusive tillNovember. He dumped me a few days ago because I told him once again I was uneasy about his friendship with my cousin. I get jelous quite often and moody. He...

View more questions Search