Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Munchkin2008 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 04:53 PM
    My relationship with my GF
    Well you see its been about 11 months of us being together. Ever since we started have sex and what not she always starts arguing with me... why I don't know but, anways that's one problem... well I got big problems... I have barley enough income to make it back in forth too school and she expects me to be at her house every moment of every day when I'm not at school or she will try to make me skip out on work... She's broken up with me twice now but we always have seemed to worked things out.. and well I've spent about 5000 dollars in gas in the past 10 months of being with her not mentioning all the stuff I've bought for her... Why doesn't it seem like she cares about how much of done for her... she seems to always want want want... and soon I'm going off too college... and I love her too death but I really don't know what I should do when college come or if I should end it soon because therez so many reasons... like she will always purposely try to make me mad or she'll yell at me for every little thing, or blame every thing on me and say its your fault... WHAT SHOULD I DO... I LOVE HER TOO DEATH for all the great times we've had.. But the bad and good is almost equal... about 60% good and 40 % bad... :( :confused:

Oct 5, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Bleh... No opinions on what I should do or think?
    lalalalalalala Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 05:15 PM
    I really think you should talk things out with her, that would deff help. Because if you have way too much of these problems on your mind when she's around, she is going to assume there is something wrong and you guys will probably get into an argument and you won't really be able to explain everything to her in a nice way because of anger. So, before something like that happens I think you should talk to her and tell her you love her but tell her you wonder what will happen in the future with college and everything if you guys will have time for each other or not. Doubt that will cause any kind of argument if you just explain it nicely. & u need to be honest with her on how you feel or its not going to make anything better. Hope this helped a little? I don't know if I'm too good with advice but I try :)

Oct 5, 2007, 05:39 PM
    But that's the thing I've discussed all of it with her... but it seems to always come about... im always honest with her...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 06:14 PM
    How old are you both?

Oct 5, 2007, 07:18 PM
    carlito5 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchkin2008
    Well you see its been about 11 months of us being together. Ever since we started have sex and what not she always starts arguing with me....why i don't know but, anways thats one problem... well i got big problems...i have barley enough income to make it back in forth too school and she expects me to be at her house every moment of every day when im not at school or she will try to make me skip out on work... She's broken up with me twice now but we always have seemed to worked things out.. and well ive spent about 5000 dollars in gas in the past 10 months of being with her not mentioning all the stuff ive bought for her... Why doesn't it seem like she cares about how much of done for her...she seems to always want want want.... and soon im going off too college....and i love her too death but i really dont know what i should do when college come or if i should end it soon because therez so many reasons ... like she will always purposely try to make me mad or she'll yell at me for every little thing, or blame every thing on me and say its your fault... WHAT SHOULD I DO.... I LOVE HER TOO DEATH for all the great times we've had.. But the bad and good is almost equal...about 60% good and 40 % bad.... :( :confused:
    Hey bro if you feel that she's just using you, then you know what you have to do, I know its not easy and it won't be easy,but its better then feeling some times that she don't appreciates what you do(the effort)you know man!11month don't know how many times you guys got into arguments but I know a little about how you feel!good luck man if things can't get better before you go to collage then I'm sorry to tell you, you know what to do! One tip:tray to tell her, and don't be afraid because you can't,you know if you love me you'll understand that I love you to death and if you love me we can work things out because I'm going to collage and I'm not going to be here to give you the time that I been giving you... you know something like that... Good luck man.. God bless you!
    LeanneDucan Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2007, 06:47 AM
    It isn't healthy for a couple your age to spend all your spare time together! Your youth is the best time to get out there and enjoy the many experiences life offers, explore the world around you, meet lots of people and learn the basics of life. If your girl needs you there every minute that you are not at school or at work, then she is co-dependent. If you are too afraid to tell her to allow you both your own time and space, out of fear that she will leave you or get upset, then you are also co-dependent. Co-dependent means that someone is relying too heavily on their relationship with one person to fulfil their every need. Fulfillment should come from many areas of life, hanging with friends, listening to music, pursuing your own hobbies or sports, going out to events, travelling, etc etc. If either of you let your happiness be determined entirely through one another you will never get the chance to discover who you are and where you belong in this life, because this relationship will monopolise (dominate) all your thought space and energy, leaving you no room to explore your own individuality. Don't be afraid to ask that you both have room to do your own things from time to time! As for her taking you for granted, this is nonesense, If you spoil your girlfriend too often it no longer feels like a treat or special when you do something nice for her. Deliver your generosity in portions not in plate fulls. When she is unappreciative you must refrain from giving her anything until she changes her tune. And believe me she will! And don't let her tears, tantrums, silent treatment or other manipulative games hold you to ransom. Stick to your guns and only ever meet her half way.
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I Got into a Relationship with a Girl about 7 months ago... from the start people try to break us up and wanted me to move back in with my father... She was hearing this all over town and even had one person tell her that I should be sleeping with my ex instead of her... three weeks ago she made a...

Is it a Relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

Eight months back a girl (25 yrs) contacted me (26) through some dating website, showing her interest in me. Since I was about to look for something new after my last breakup, I decided to give a shot. We started talking first through email and then phone. Both of us really enjoyed talking and had...

What relationship should I go for? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey all! As some of you possibly know I resently broke up with my girlfriend. No I just have one question. Many people here have told me to MOVE ON! And I have! :D Not to a new girl or anything yet but I will... in time :) But I dicided not to make any uneeded contact with her for a...

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything in the Bible that says that is a female has sex with male that she lwave a part of her spirit or her soul with that man?

View more questions Search