Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samriti_shah Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Trying to conceive
    We got our first 32 days old prgnancy aborted medically through a pill in feb 2007,now I want to conceive ,we are trying during my ovulation period but I am not getting pregnant.my first day of last period was 2 oct 2007 and my menstural cycle is sometimes 29 days or 30 days,can I conceive.what should I do to get pregnant,some special precautions,or positions for the same.n what are the most futile days, help.
    heartbeat Posts: 40, Reputation: -8

Oct 5, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Since how long you are trying?? Some women conceive within one month and for some it takes even a yr to get pregnant again.. I also miscarried in nov2006 and had a D&C .And after waiting for 6 months we planned again and was able to conceive after trying for 3 months... If u have been trying for long consult some doctor and if just started trying then don't take tension because this can also be a major reason for not conceiving... Other than this , this link might help u
    How to get Pregnant Faster – Top Ten Tips
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serious! Trying to conceive! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been trying for a baby for 5months now and still no luck. Is 5 months a long time? Or am I being unpatient! It feels like I've been trying a lifetime and really really want to be pregnant!

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I need some advice. We are Trying to conceive and I thought I would be ovulating around the 15-17th of the month and that would be 2 weeks from my last period, and now I have started my period, I have had regular periods in the past so I am not for sure what is going on? Any helpful advice would be...

Hi there I'm new to this so please bare with me. I have been on the pill for about 8 years and stopped taking it in April this year as my husband and I are wanting a baby, we have been trying for the past 5 months and nothing yet, how long does it take for the pill to leave your system before your...

I started my period on march 12. I ovulated on cycle day 18. I am not sure when I should get my next period, or if I am already late. My periods are always induced by provera so I really can't say how long my cycles are normally?

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive now for a couple months and I tracked my ovulation period and the days I would be most fertile to try and conceive.So we did the deed every day at least 3 times a day and noticed the next day after that I had very light spotting when in the bathroom, I checked a...

View more questions Search