Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2007, 05:42 PM
    It's my fault.
    My kitten just died and it's my fault. How in the world am I supposed to get over that?
    pinkface92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5
    -

Oct 10, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meecy12
    My kitten just died and it's my fault. How in the world am i supposed to get over that?
    Hey :( I'm sorry 2 hear that your kitten died. Just hang in there. I'm sure it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself 4 it. Its not healthy. Good Luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Sweeite, how is it your fault.
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I let her outside at night... she's not supossed to be out then. She got hit by a car
    Angel_Wings Posts: 105, Reputation: 13

Oct 10, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meecy12
    My kitten just died and it's my fault. How in the world am i supposed to get over that?
    Aww honey, I'm sorry about your kitten.

It's not a matter of "getting over it" hon.
    It's a matter of just living through it.
    As time passes your pain will ease.
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Oct 13, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Sweety I am so sorry to hear this. If you blame yourself, you will only make yourself sick. Just remember all the good times you had with your kitty and remember that you loved it very much and it loved you just as much. You had no idea that this would happen and if you had known than you would have done things different. But life doesn't work that way. It would make it so much easier if we knew things like this but we don't and that is how God made it to be. It is no were near your fault... you didn't know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Still Think That It's My Fault... [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, So my stunt group in cheering put this new flyer up into and extension, and we hadn't done it before and so I was a little uneasy when my coach said to cradle it, I knew something was wrong, but I didn't say anything, and I obviously didn't push hard enough because she went flying over my...

Who is at fault? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in an accident in a parking lot at school. Before I started to back out I looked over my shoulder to see if any cars were coming from either direction. I saw the car go past me so I looked again to see if any cars were coming. I proceeded to back out of the spot, I then looked towards the...

Is it my fault [ 5 Answers ]

My ex has justed started to cut himself because I left him and it's all my fault should I feel guilty I still care for him should I let him know but I really feel bad because he's hurting himself over me

No fault [ 3 Answers ]

My son was in an accident. He hit another car in an interesection wit no stop or yield signs. He rec'd the ticket for fail to yield because he was on the right. The other driver was ticketed for no proof of insurance. The polic officer at the scene informed my son that Kansas is a no fault...

Is it my fault? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a five month old boy very determined to do everything sooner than expected, that gets very upset when he cannot reach his goals. Or so it seems. At the moment he cries all the time, unless I help him sit up and touch everything he can reach or if we "read" books together. Does not want to be...

View more questions Search