Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonard dobbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Quick claim deed
    I am in a trust deed compelled accounting can I recive a quick claim deed will this ensure my home as mine?
    schulonda1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 08:56 AM
    My cousin had my elderly aunt & uncle sign a quick claim deed and my uncle was in hospice and now he is waiting to put my aunt out when my uncle died which will be very soon and they have 4 children whom they wanted to leave the home to and now they are in a bind what can they do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick claim deed [ 3 Answers ]

I am buying a house from a lady who has the power of attorney from her father who is in a nursing home. She is selling his home. The land with the house is approximately 1.5 acres, but the land description on the deed does not include this much. The driveway and garage aren't part of the...

Quick Claim Deed [ 1 Answers ]

I will like to refiance my home and take my boyfriend off the deed. How much will that Cost me to do a quick claim deed if my loan amount is $ 650,000.00? I live in the state of Maryland.

Quick claim deed [ 1 Answers ]

Does your name come off the mortgage if you sign the deed over to the other person who's name is also on the mortgage

Quick claim deed [ 2 Answers ]

If I sign a quick claim deed over to a friend of mine and the home loan is still in my name. Can a creditor still put a lean on my home? Im I also allowed to transfer the deed even though the loan is in my name?

Quick CLaim Deed [ 1 Answers ]

Can I title my house into my sisters name, but still keep tax benefits and mortgage interest deduction? I would still live in the house and pay the mortgage and taxes.

View more questions Search