Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Good dog, Carlos!
    Today's picture is of Carlos. He's a USAF working dog, who protects our nation's security, while we sleep safely at night. Thank you, Carlos, for your tireless, faithful service. You are tough, fearless, extremely well-trained, and a force to be reckoned with.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 18, 2007, 10:02 AM
    We certainly underestimate our canine friends in many cases. My hat is off to all the wonderful dogs that can be trained for different duties, they are intelligent and faithful companions.

There was one particular breed that was chosen to assist behind enemy lines in WWl and they were the terrier breed, specifically Airedales.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A good dog recommendation for my son [ 71 Answers ]

My youngest son has profound disabilites - both mental and physical and it has been suggested, by his IEP team, that he acquire a pet - in hopes that the pet would help calm him. I don't have anything against having a pet, but I know having a cat is not the answer - he hates cats with a passion. ...

Carlos Slim-world's richest man [ 9 Answers ]

I was reading Fortune last night, and I found out that Carlos Slim is now the richest man in the world. This 67-year-old mexican man has amassed a $59 billion fortune, based on the value of his public holdings at the end of July. This number puts him just ahead of perennial No. 1, Microsoft...

Good dog leash? [ 19 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used a gentle leader for a large dog? I am having trouble with my dog pulling me when we walk even though we have the metal slip collar with the teeth, which we were told was good for controlling large dogs. Also he tends to want to jump out at things, rabbits, squrrels, balls, kids...

Good dog book? [ 9 Answers ]

If I had to buy one very good dog book which should I buy? I would like one that could give me all the information I need from training to caring for the dog to well, everything.

View more questions Search