Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcietalynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Hair so many colors under how do I get rid of them?
    Well I had my hair colored brown red and blonde about 10 mo ago because I had gotten pregnant so I let it grow out a little and now the blonde was really dry and I wanted to cover it up so I colored it dark brown and the blond came right through it so then I did it black and again the blonde came through that to and now I'm going to be getting married and I want to make all this color go away can I? And how? The black has faded sooo much that you can see the blond and the brown I really need
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 14, 2007, 09:01 PM
    There is a process called a tint back, where a stylist actually tries to match your natural hair color... check this website out (last paragraph) and it explains it more detailed.

hair color haircolor grow out tint back

Hope this helps.

<3 Leslie

Ps.
    Congrats on the wedding and good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get rid of black hair! [ 3 Answers ]

Help me please! I have always loved changing my hair color and usually go to nice salons. I am naturally a med brown. I take very good care of my hair and I am in the process of letting it grow long! I went black around November 2006... I loved and got a lot of compliments. I am sick of it now,...

Is Mixing Hair colors together okay? [ 4 Answers ]

Is Mixing Hair colors together okay or will two different colors create an undesirable result?? Please help. I want to mix a strawberry blonde and a golden blonde... What do you think?? Thank You Val

How to get rid of pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm Hannah I would like to know how much pubic hair is a woman suppost to have? And how do you get rid of pubic hair? I wanted to ask before taking that risk of shaving or waxing my pubic area so that I know that I'm doing it right. But anyway is it okay to get rid of your pubic hair and if so...

Best colors for natural red hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally medium red hair, with some light brown mixed in. I would like to change my hair color to something darker but I am unsure what color to go with because of my fair complexion and freckles. What shades would look best?

View more questions Search