Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valer5757 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Is Mixing Hair colors together okay?
    Is Mixing Hair colors together okay or will two different colors create an undesirable result?? Please help. I want to mix a strawberry blonde and a golden blonde... What do you think?? Thank You Val
    my2229 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 03:15 PM
    It is OK to mix colors but be careful using colors with ash in them for they grab quickly. Mixing is tricky. Mixing a golden blonde and a strawberry blonde? Depends on what you are looking for the result to be. The end rulst of this will probably be a dark blonde with red lights.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 22, 2007, 04:50 PM
    You can mix hair colors, but make sure that they are the same brand. As I've stated in another thread, some hair coloring products don't contain the same ingredients and if you mix two different brands, it could turn an unpleasant or funny color.
    jurae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Comment on PrettyLady's post
    It answered my question about mixing brands
    cynthiahicks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 04:38 PM
    I have brown hair I like to blonde highlights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best colors for natural red hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally medium red hair, with some light brown mixed in. I would like to change my hair color to something darker but I am unsure what color to go with because of my fair complexion and freckles. What shades would look best?

Hair color mixing [ 2 Answers ]

So I bought 2 different colors of hair color and planned on mixing them. One is a dark brown and the other is medium auburn brown, they are from the same company... I was just wondering if this was OK to do?

Paint mixing [ 1 Answers ]

What colour can I mix with pale green to make it more of a cream colour rather than green

Mixing Professional hair color [ 1 Answers ]

How do you mix hair color? The instructions say 1 part color 2 parts developer. Does this mean if I use 1 oz color than I have to add 2 oz developer and so on?

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? [ 8 Answers ]

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? I want to give good answers to questions but I would like to add humor while I am doing it. Sure, I don't want to do it when questions are rather serious. I just want to do it when topics are on the lighter side. Is it just me or others feel the...

View more questions Search