Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myself8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 05:14 AM
    How to Propage Coleus by Cutting
    I've had problem with propgating my Coleus by cutting. What I did was I cut the coleus plant (about 4 inches) and I removed the leaves, except the top ones, then put the cutting into water and use a plastic bag to cover the container to keep the humidity; but I've never been successful yet. How to do it right?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Take your 4" cutting and remove all folige from the bottom half. Make sure you get a good clean square cut. Dip the end of the cutting in rootone and stick in moist pearl lite. Keep it the pearl lite moist until roots are on the cutting and you transplant into soil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting.. [ 12 Answers ]

Im Vanessa and I'm 15 years old. Ever since I was 12 I was having sex. I would cut after almost every time because I was scared to tell my parents and that causesd a lot of stress. Even if I didn't have sex I would cut because of something that happened during the day. One time that I cut I had to...

No more cutting [ 4 Answers ]

How can I not be anxious and frustrated when I try to stop cutting?

Cutting [ 7 Answers ]

Im a 13 year old girl. Every time I get sad, I take a razor, and I cut myself. I want to stop. But I don't know how. What should I do?

Cutting myself [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped cutting myself for my boyfriends sake and I have the scars to prove the cuts he didn't and doesn't like it when I hurt myself on purpouse but know he has broken up with me I have starved myself and I have tried to cut myself well I have a problem I think it some mental disorder to of my...

Cutting rafters [ 5 Answers ]

How do I figure out the length and seat cut of rafters if my building is 8ft. Wide with a 6/12 pitch

View more questions Search