Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 03:08 AM
    Football Manager 2008
    Any football manager fans out there? Does anyone know when the PC game will be out and can you please post screenshots of the new game?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 06:01 AM
    No one, Really?? :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to lose 60pounds by January 2008! [ 4 Answers ]

How can lose this weight? I am so fat and I am only 5 foot tall and I weigh 205 pounds, people talk about me and I need help fast!:confused: :o :mad:

I need to lose 50 pounds by January 1, 2008 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to the site. My name is Aaron. I'm 14 years old and weight about 180. I need to get to about 130 or 135. I'd like to do it by Jaunary 1, 2008 about 5 months from now. I know diet amd exercize are the only solutions, but I need actual tips, such as what meals make me lose the most weight?...

Football Manager 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Sound on my FM 07 started making this buzzing noise, and I am thinking of getting a new sound pack and hopefully it will solve the problem... Does anyone have a link to get a proper sound pack? I've been searching everywhere... :rolleyes:

Who is exempt from H1-B 2008 cap? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I need to know, since I didn't make it for the apr 3, 2007 filing date for the H1-B visas, but was offered a full time position as a math teacher at a NY private high school, would that profession qualify as one in the "exempt from the cap" category? I have not received my masters at this time...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search